Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Crown & Buckle - Watch Straps

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Quoted
    154 Post(s)
    Just put an order for a few varieties to spice up my Maratac mid-pilot. Can't wait to try them out!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)
    Thanks Deke!

Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Quoted
    113 Post(s)
    Just placed my first order with C&B on Wednesday of last week, my order shipped the same day, delivered on Saturday. Fresh leather nato on my watch for work Monday morning. Thanks for the excellent service Crown & Buckle! Will definitely be ordering from again.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Quoted
    154 Post(s)
    Question: Does the inventory shown on the website change a good bit? I can't say for sure, but I feel like I saw some styles the first time I looked a few weeks ago that weren't there anymore.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)
    We don't do back orders so whenever something is out of stock it automatically comes off the site to keep it from being cluttered. In the case of NATO straps we usually don't sell out, but last month we fell a bit behind on ordering so some straps are out of stock until later this week.
    Last edited by CrownAndBuckle; May 6th, 2013 at 11:55 AM.

Super Moderator
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quoted
    168 Post(s)
    I purchased the black leather Gator strap and received it after a delay from UK customs. I'm frankly surprised at how cheap it looks. It's going right back. I won't say any more because I don't want to hurt a business that has gone out of its way to support Dappered.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bruschetta View Post
    I purchased the black leather Gator strap and received it after a delay from UK customs. I'm frankly surprised at how cheap it looks. It's going right back. I won't say any more because I don't want to hurt a business that has gone out of its way to support Dappered.
    I'm truly sorry to hear you weren't happy with the strap. The Gator straps are basic embossed leather straps meant to be OEM replacements for inexpensive watches, when a real gator skin strap can't be justified ($100+). We can gladly issue a full refund for you since you were not happy with the strap. Please PM us your order number.

We stand by our products and always want a new customer to be able to see the strap in person without risk of being "stuck" with it if they aren't happy.

Hopefully this one strap won't deter you from trying us again in the future, with a different strap model.
    Last edited by CrownAndBuckle; May 9th, 2013 at 01:31 PM.

Varsity Member Sigtweed Corduroy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)
    Just found this, wonderful. The code is still valid I would assume? Looking to purchase a new NATO strap...
    "Waste no time arguing what a good man should be. Be one." – Marcus Aurelius

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)
    It's certainly still valid. We plan on running the discount code indefinitely. Looking forward to your order!

Mentioned
    429 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2080 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bruschetta View Post
    I actually like C&B's croc-grain straps a lot. Most inexpensive faux croc straps are extremely glossy and fake-looking, but I think the matte finish on C&B's looks a lot nicer.
    Ben