Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: MTM shirts for $25! Natty Shirts Review

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Emperor View Post
    How long for a custom made shirt till delivery?
    Dear our normal delivery time is 7-10 days and in peak days booking will have 12 days delivery time. You must hurry up as we have added few 150S Supima Cotton pure Italian fabrics in limited stock only. Hurry up and don't miss the chance.

TodCreasey
    I got the rest of my order today and I was impressed enough to order 3 more while the prices were good. The first one I got was too short in the body (pretty sure that was my fault - shirt tails should be measured from the neck not from the yoke) but they only send me one of the four I ordered and the others all fit fine. They are in the wash now - I'll post again if there is any shrinkage.

Really nice to have something that fits my gorilla arms but doesn't billow.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

1st May Extension

Dear All,
    Due to large number of request to process orders and limited staff resources we have extended this campaign for 24 hours and now this will end on 1st May 2013. All those who had to face problems during order processing can now avail this offer.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    10 Post(s)
    Hey, I just posted a review of my Natty shirt on The Peak Lapel. It's here if you'd like to read it: http://thepeaklapel.tumblr.com/post/...e-guys-over-at

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)
    devirkahan... which collar is that?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shockemags View Post
    devirkahan... which collar is that?
    Wide spread. I bought four with wide spread collars (one with classic spread).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    10 Post(s)
    Yeah, it's the spread.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Natty's Blow Out Sales is on

Natty's Blow Out Sales: For limited time Order custom made shirts for Upto 70% Off and buy any 3 or more shirts to get free shipping (US, Canada & UK Only). This offer is valid till 15th May 2013. Visit http://www.nattyshirts.com ad book your order today.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Quoted
    259 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Natty View Post
    Natty's Blow Out Sales: For limited time Order custom made shirts for Upto 70% Off and buy any 3 or more shirts to get free shipping (US, Canada & UK Only). This offer is valid till 15th May 2013. Visit http://www.nattyshirts.com ad book your order today.
    Ahem.

Quote Originally Posted by bruschetta View Post
    The mods are keeping an eye on this thread. Answering questions, etc. is fine, but advertising is not. If you are interested in advertising on the forums then please contact Joe and Paul for information. Thank you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I came across this site (and its recommendation) about a month ago. I personally believe men have a much larger offer when it comes to nice dress shirts. Us, women, are very often stuck with pink, baby blue, white or - when in luck - pinstripe. I realize I can go the blouses route but I wear a suit daily and I like a properly tailored shirt as much as the next person. I decided to enter the realm of MTM shirts. I was in luck as well given I had stumbled upon them - through this thread - while they were having a spring sale. I ordered 6 shirts, in brightly coloured patterns (to my delight!).

I quickly received one (they had shipped one to me to make sure) and realized that the measurements I had given them were off. Way off. They were extremely patient with me, suggested I would measure an actual shirt that fit me well and it would be re-created accordingly. To my surprise, 5 business days later, I found another shirt on my desk - which fit perfectly. I was shipped 6 shirts (and wasn't charged for the practise one!) and can truly say I am a happy camper. From here on, I will wait for sales and I'll never buy a baby blue shirt again. It's refreshing to see a company stand behind their product and deliver the customer service I received from Natty Shirts.

If you are looking for pics - more than happy to supply!