Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: MTM shirts for $25! Natty Shirts Review

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeejet View Post
    I ordered shirts and they should arrive today or tmrw. I will post my review later this week (hopefully before the sale ends). I ordered 3 shirts and if I'm happy, I might order more before the sale ends.
    Please do! I want to order some but I'd like to see what they look like first.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeejet View Post
    I ordered shirts and they should arrive today or tmrw. I will post my review later this week (hopefully before the sale ends). I ordered 3 shirts and if I'm happy, I might order more before the sale ends.
    Keep an eye on tracking id in your login if not on schedule contact support@nattyshirts.com immediately

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    So my first shirt of 3 came today (they send you the first one only so you can confirm fit and make adjustments to the others if need be). Here's an initial review:

Shirt Details: White Broadcloth, Button-Collar, No Back Pleats, No Pocket, Two-Button Barrel Cuff

Fit (9/10): Almost everything was according to what I specified. I allowed them some liberty with the shirt length and waist, but the waist allowance was huge (I wanted 34 waist with up to 2 inches extra if they deemed it necessary and they made it 38; mostly my fault for being unsure and telling them to do whatever they wanted so I can't deduct for that; 34 would've been too small for sure though so at least I can get this one altered). Aside from this, everything else was great.

Material (8.5/10): Decent fabric and good stitching from what I can tell. The shirt IS transparent however in case you care about such things and requires an undershirt if you plan on wearing it without a jacket. It also wrinkles very easily, but that is true of many cotton fabrics. For a bespoke shirt maker, it is pretty well sourced.

Minor Details: The holes for the collar buttons are too big for the buttons (the buttons slip out too easily) although this is generally only an issue when fixing my tie or shaping the collar.

Photos: Shot hastily with my iPad in my darkly lit basement studio (I don't have a good camera on my phone so I could do any good selfies). I hope these will suffice:

http://img146.imagevenue.com/img.php...2_122_47lo.jpg
    http://img125.imagevenue.com/img.php..._122_430lo.jpg
    http://img276.imagevenue.com/img.php..._122_109lo.jpg
    http://img173.imagevenue.com/img.php..._122_557lo.jpg
    Last edited by Zeejet; March 26th, 2013 at 11:17 PM.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Here's one with a close up of the tie and collar (this forum only allows 4 images per post...not sure why): http://img127.imagevenue.com/img.php..._122_515lo.jpg

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Zeejet thanks for your review. Please provide some reviews on company's communication and customer support for our prospective customers.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Natty View Post
    Zeejet thanks for your review. Please provide some reviews on company's communication and customer support for our prospective customers.
    Ah yes, I neglected to mention this aspect of my experience with Natty Shirts.

Customer Service/Communication (10/10): Emails were responded to promptly (within 12 hours) and the online chat support is even more convenient. I have never used the phone support so I cannot speak to that just yet. My questions were answered honestly and directly. No confusion at all.

Currently, all email is directed to a single email, but is likely routed to several different service agents since I get the feeling that I am speaking to different people each time. I also get the feeling that the customer service is outsourced (questionable, but understandable English grammar usage), but helpful and fast either way.

Overall, a pleasure to deal with the company and will likley order shirts from them again.

A note to Natty: Thanks for the help with my orders, not many companies go the extra mile to ensure good customer service. In the future, I would love to see casual shirts that made-to-measure if that is even a thing. Most of mine are poorly fitted and require alterations.

Super Moderator
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quoted
    168 Post(s)
    Natty, Welcome to the forums. Do you offer any heavier-weight fabrics?

The mods are keeping an eye on this thread. Answering questions, etc. is fine, but advertising is not. If you are interested in advertising on the forums then please contact Joe and Paul for information. Thank you.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bruschetta View Post
    Natty, Welcome to the forums. Do you offer any heavier-weight fabrics?

The mods are keeping an eye on this thread. Answering questions, etc. is fine, but advertising is not. If you are interested in advertising on the forums then please contact Joe and Paul for information. Thank you.
    Thank you bruschetta yes we do offer thick fabrics you can check the description in count. We are using this forum for answering only. Yes we have contacted Joe and Paul earlier but no replies

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by warlord View Post
    Do you guys do personalized collars and cuffs like if i would like to get one of my very own design collars and cuffs? if yes the charges?
    Yes sir we just send an email to support@nattyshirts.com and ask the charges and details there.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)
    So my "test" shirt was in Germany as of 7:30 last night. Doubtful that it will be here by tomorrow, but if it is I'll post some pictures of the fit and material (green gingham) so people can see it before the sale ends. I probably won't have time to wash and dry it first though (maybe that can happen Sunday).

If I don't have it by the end of the month I'll still post pictures and a review for what it's worth for future reference.