0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    flat shipping fee is MUCH better than moderntailor's per shirt fee

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    skimming through ask andy thread...sounds like they're still working on some quality control issues. And the shirts are pretty thin (understandable for a $25 shirt)

Any one care to comment on the latest productions?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)
    If the purple gingham shirt pops up within a week I'll be able to give my input before the month (and sale) runs out. I plan on ordering a purple gingham, orange gingham, tiny office, and official green shirts (ginghams with wide spread collars and other two with classic spread collars). I might swap out the official green for something else though (maybe tiny checkered?).

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Delayed Response

Dear All,
    Yes we have been runing an official campaign on AskAndyAboutClothes and thefedoralounge forums. But this campaign is not forum bound and anyone can buy our shirts for $24.99 only by visiting Natty Shirts and completing the order process available. Our reviews are also available everywhere now. Yes we did made some QC mistakes in start but we did provided our customers with full customer support and remade their orders for each and every aspect of issues ever brought into our attentions. Unfortunately not large number of satisfied customers provide official forum feedback but we do have large repeat order qty. The best way to assess us is paying us a visit and check out what we have to offer. Our new split yoke option is now on with non iron fabrics and more gingham colors.
    Our maximum response time for any customer support issue is 8 hours in peek time and one can find our customer support live available online almost 24/7 even on sundays. This is our first post on dappered and would definitely now try to be available here as well if the moderator allows us.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Thank you all more ginghams and new design options are available now just visit Natty Shirts

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)
    Wow interesting. Are these promotional prices Natty? If so how long will it last?

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

March Madness

Yes joedet they are promotional prices. This is a campaign named March Madness and will continue till March 31st. Till then every shirt excluding non iron is for $24.99 only which include 120S super fine cotton as well. Just read the reviews what our customers have to say about us on many forums and you will be confident to try one for yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by joedet View Post
    Wow interesting. Are these promotional prices Natty? If so how long will it last?

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    68 Post(s)
    I see a lot of the shirts listed as 0 shrinkage. Can anyone verify whether that claim is accurate? Is there any small-text to that claim? In other words, if I tossed one of the shirts in the washer and then the dryer, is the claim that it wouldn't shrink, or is it just saying "if you don't put these in the dryer, they won't shrink"?
    My measurements, for context--> Body Type: Slim/Skinny |​ Weight: 175 lbs | Height: 6'1" | Neck: 16” | Chest: 40” | Waist: 33.5” | Shoulder: 18.75” | Sleeve: 35.5” | Bicep: 12.75” | Wrist: 6.75”

Varsity Member Sigtweed Corduroy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)
    Question for Natty...

On the homepage in the rotating banner, the first check pattern that shows up (it looks like pink and navy) which fabric is that? It looks similar to the "Bolder Red" but in the fabric image it looks different.

Varsity Member Sigtweed Corduroy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)
    Also, when you click through to "design" some of the fabrics show up looking differently on the mock up, is that a true representation of the scale of the pattern? Like say the size of the gingham check or squares in the pattern?

Hopefully this question makes sense...