Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Thread: MTM shirts for $25! Natty Shirts Review

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeG View Post
    Am I to understand that the button holes for french cuff conversion are standard on round, angle, and square cuff I do not remembering seeing this when testing out the shirt making process on your site. Perhaps I overlooked it. If not, I would suggest adding that info.

Would these button holes be on single button cuffs?
    Yes sir that extra button hole is made for cuff links. Now the company is considering to stop this practice.

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Quoted
    217 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vicious49 View Post
    The prices might be cheap but the quality control sounds awful. They are making too many simple mistakes that reek of carelessness. Glad I didn't donate any money to their company.
    Yeah they had a few slight tweaks needing to be done, the fabric for the price is great though, I actually ordered more shirts rather than have my TM lewin or CT ones taken in. It's odd that they are coming out of Pakistan though, my other MTM shirts from there are garbage fabric. I got thick buttons instead of thin on one shirt as they ran out of thin in black but meh

Oh a positive note, it's way better than anything I've had from Banana Republic, when I returned a bunch of their crap today the sales guy was able to guess which one fit "like it was made for an oompa loompa with long arms". I was also able to order more shirts and piggy back on the original order so I could get a "trial" shirt included.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    68 Post(s)
    Does anyone else feel that the 'flair out' on the classic spread collar is too exaggerated? By 'flair out' I mean how the collar gets much longer rapidly as it approaches the collar points. It creates an arcing 'flair out' for lack of a better term. I am used to collars with a much less exaggerated curve near the collar points. I think it would probably be fine if the collar grew much less as it approached the points. What does everyone else think?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Natty View Post
    Yes sir that extra button hole is made for cuff links. Now the company is considering to stop this practice.
    Instead of standard, I would include it as an added option.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Instead of standard, I would include it as an added option.
    Good suggestion JoeG. And Diversification you can get your collar point the way you want to by simply putting this info in additional requirements tab. Or simply sending an email at support@nattyshirts.com

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)
    I would also like to see the standard measurements for collar heights, cuffs, and collar points. It's all in the little details. It woukd be disapiobting fir some to go through the trouble to be measured and customize a shirt, and then find out that the collar height is too tall/short for their neck/face.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I would also like to see the standard measurements for collar heights, cuffs, and collar points. It's all in the little details. It woukd be disapiobting fir some to go through the trouble to be measured and customize a shirt, and then find out that the collar height is too tall/short for their neck/face.
    Definitely good thing and should be considered. Hope to get these suggestions updated soon.

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Quoted
    217 Post(s)
    Latest fit after a couple of tweaks for a more casual fit; I put my waist within 5 inches of my seat measurement.
    Last edited by shad0w4life; April 25th, 2013 at 01:01 AM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shad0w4life View Post
    Latest fit after a couple of tweaks for a more casual fit; I put my waist within 5 inches of my seat measurement.
    Thank you shad0w4life for these pictures and hope that you liked our customer service and product. To all the sales is gone end on 30th April 2013 and many fabrics have finished already.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    How long for a custom made shirt till delivery?