Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Banana Republic Friends and Family (Begging) Thread

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    68 Post(s)

Banana Republic Friends and Family (Begging) Thread

Every now and then Banana Republic sends out a series of "Friends and Family" coupon codes that are quite enticing. More recently, there's been a rumor that a 50% off of any 5 items code is imminent and will feature minimal restrictions. Based on what I've read, it seems that these Friends and Family codes are given in bunches to all employees who can distribute them as they see fit. Additionally, I believe some card carrying and non-card carrying folks receive emails with the offer. To those of you with spare coupons, I'd like to kick off the begging:

I'd really appreciate if someone could email me a code. I would rather not have my email spammed, so please either post here if you're willing to distribute emails (I'll PM you with my email and excessive amount of praising) or PM me directly and I'll PM you back with my email (and I'll probably proposition you too... don't make it weird).

Thanks!

PS. If any of this is incorrect, please correct me.
    PPS. If you are giving out codes, please don't just list them in a comment. Please send each code to one person only. This helps the community and prevents someone from using a number of the codes (possibly without even being a member).

PPPPPPPPPS. Welcome to the GrovelDome!
    Last edited by diversification; March 5th, 2013 at 04:36 PM.
    My measurements, for context--> Body Type: Slim/Skinny |​ Weight: 175 lbs | Height: 6'1" | Neck: 16” | Chest: 40” | Waist: 33.5” | Shoulder: 18.75” | Sleeve: 35.5” | Bicep: 12.75” | Wrist: 6.75”

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    in for the begging...thanks

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)
    Will trade various photoshop work, obligatory praise in all posts, or lude photos of my shoe collection for code.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)
    In, also for the begging :-D

Dappered Veteran
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)
    Quoted
    513 Post(s)
    I'm in as well. Would really appreciate a code, as I've sorta been holding off on giving myself a birthday present for almost a week now.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Anyone has any connections, I would appreciate it!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Would greatly appreciate a code. pppppllleaasssseeee

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)
    For my fellow Canadians.....how can we get these codes? I am an avid shoppper at BR because I live in a border city. I recently made a purchase this weekend and asked for the code.....she looked and said "by email only" I tend to shop state side becuase of the deals and I am unable to get a BR card(assuming thats how you get these codes) because of my home address. Is there another way or do I have to "beg" for one on this site? If so, may I have one or if there is another way to get them, I would love to know. Thanks in advance!!

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Quoted
    76 Post(s)
    I aint to PROUD to BEG....
    "The key to Success is the Quality of Execution"
    I>0<I

Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Quoted
    445 Post(s)
    Do we have any confirmation that this thing is actually coming (or has actually come)? There's a blazer that I tried on in-store last weekend that I'd love to pick up. It was kind of a subdued navy-purple-lighter blue check, almost gingham but not really, kind of thing and it fit me really well. It was excluded from the 40% off sale they had on at the time, so I didn't pick it up. I haven't seen it online either. I'd love to get 50% off of that...