Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: Banana Republic Friends and Family (Begging) Thread

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vicious49 View Post
    Already ordered a Mad Men cardigan this morning.
    You think that things worth $80 when it's construction is 60% Cotton, 20% Nylon, 20% Viscose?

Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Quoted
    562 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Redford View Post
    You think that things worth $80 when it's construction is 60% Cotton, 20% Nylon, 20% Viscose?
    No, but it might be worth $50. I'll see when it gets here. I really liked the way it looks so I want to see it in person.

Edit: unless you're talking about the shawl collar one which would be about $80 with discounts. I ordered the zip up cardigan. They're both made with the same material though.
    Last edited by Vicious49; March 18th, 2013 at 11:36 PM.

Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Quoted
    562 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LesserBlackDog View Post

@ Vicious - I'm surprised it's not in your store if you're in the DC area. I live in a part of the country where the selection in men's stores is almost never any good. But the "chambray" blazer is really nice in-person. I wouldn't have described it as "chambray" before seeing it on the website - it's just a nice-looking linen/wool. Not super dressy thanks to the linen texture, but the darker blue color would allow it to be dressed up somewhat.
    I just picked up that chambray blazer during the 40% off sale and I'm not nearly as impressed as you or Robbo. Seems kinda meh to me. I know it's chambray but it still has too much of a denim look to it for my tastes.