Thread: Leather bags and luggage

Dappered Veteran
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

Leather bags and luggage

Floto.

These guys have really great (and affordable) Italian leather bags, weekenders etc. From what I remember, David Letterman put them on the map 13-14 years ago when he plugged them by saying he had one and how great he thought they were. I got their Veneza weekender for a $199 back when they had a store front on ebay (not sure if they still do). Now the bag goes for $299. Ended up loving the bag so much the wife and I have several pieces from them back then. Great bag that only gets better with age. Good customer service too!

Works perfectly as a carry-on and fits a a lot of clothes!

http://www.flotoimports.com/index.htm

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)
    I have the Venezia weekender as well, and I love it!
    IMO, the bag looks and feels like it should cost much more than the $200 I paid, so I'm happy.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)
    I guess they're inexpensive, but they look it too. I'm more than happy with my Saddleback. It'll last me forever and has treated me well in 6 different countries and countless number of trips

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)
    I love my Saddleback thin briefcase too, but respectfully disagree with your take that the Venezia weekender looks cheap.
    The leather feels quite nice and the bag doesn't weigh much, which is useful since it's designed as a carry-on.