Thread: Xikar cigar cutters

Dappered Veteran
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

Xikar cigar cutters

Here's a cigar cutter for anyone that doesn't know and is getting into cigars- for those that are already enthusiasts probably already know all about Xikar double guillotine cutters.

I've been into cigars for about 6 years and discovered these cutters- they range from ~$30 up to ~$450 and they are all fundamentally the same. These are not the plastic pieces of crap that you get free when purchase more than one at your local B&M or online. These are functionally brilliant, astatically phenomenal, and the warranty is for your lifetime- not the cutter's and it covers everything.

The prices only go up due to the material that they decorate the thing with from fossilized wood, carbon fiber (the one that I own), de'coupche cigar bands, to just about any cool thing that a gentleman should carry in his pocket. Plus, founded and made in the USA.

I don't own stock nor work for the company but haven't seen them mentioned in anything around the forum so I thought I would make it known to any new brother of the leaf (BOTL).

http://www.xikar.com/popup_pix.asp?b...Carbon%20Fiber

Dappered Veteran
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)