Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Bespoke Post Boxes and Referrals Thread

Dappered Veteran
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)
    Quoted
    513 Post(s)
    Weekender is available again! Would appreciate it if you could use my referral link: https://bespokepost.com/r/b16503f6

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)
    Im intrigued by the lather box this month. Has anyone had any experience with NY Shaving Co?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    15 Post(s)
    My referral link if anyone's interested: https://bespokepost.com/r/520335f2

I'm considering the Lather box this month myself. My cheap shaving brush could use an upgrade.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    23 Post(s)
    What are people's thoughts on the frost box if you've received it already, particularly on the color of the gloves?

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Quoted
    123 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BuddingPT47 View Post
    What are people's thoughts on the frost box if you've received it already, particularly on the color of the gloves?

Double post from WIWT, but you can see the color of the gloves from the BespokePost Frost box I'm wearing today. I'd call it a richer coffee bean color. The gloves are fantastic.
    As the product description suggests, they're cut much closer in the fingers than typical Target/Walmart gloves, and supposedly will stretch more over time for a more custom fit.
    With the hand salve, I'd consider the box a great value. Let me know if you're curious about anything else about them.

(I don't work for Bespoke Post in any capacity, but have accumulated 3 of their boxes this year.)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)
    Nice gloves, but I really like that coat! Those peak lapels add a nice touch.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Quoted
    165 Post(s)
    My referral link, for anyone who'd be so kind as to use it is https://bespokepost.com/r/894d73bf.

As for the Frost box, it's very nice. The gloves are extremely soft and seem well made. They seem a little on this thin side, but so far have done well the 2 times I've worn them. The hand salve is great too. I always get dry hands during the colder months so I'm always on the lookout for a remedy. So far the salve is great!