Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: First pair of Bonobos Travel Jeans

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    44 Post(s)
    Thinking these will be the next pants I buy.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quoted
    40 Post(s)
    Resurrecting an old thread here. I have been coveting a pair of these for quite a while now. I bought a pair over a year ago on deep discount in my normal size of 33x30, I was swimming in them. They were way too loose in the waist and through the legs, so I sent them back. Then I read all of the reviews and realized I needed to size down in the waist. Fast forward to last week: I bought a pair in 32x30. Granted, I've gained a little weight, but these things fit like skinny jeans. What to do? Will the stretch out and fit better in time? Or has Bonobos fixed/adjusted their sizing?

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quoted
    137 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jeff4 View Post
    Resurrecting an old thread here. I have been coveting a pair of these for quite a while now. I bought a pair over a year ago on deep discount in my normal size of 33x30, I was swimming in them. They were way too loose in the waist and through the legs, so I sent them back. Then I read all of the reviews and realized I needed to size down in the waist. Fast forward to last week: I bought a pair in 32x30. Granted, I've gained a little weight, but these things fit like skinny jeans. What to do? Will the stretch out and fit better in time? Or has Bonobos fixed/adjusted their sizing?
    The pair I bought a year or so ago was extremely tight as well. I *know* my measurements from buying mostly selvedge denim, so they definitely came in smaller than advertised. Had to ship them back.

Keep in mind that ALL denim will stretch slightly, anywhere from a half-inch to an inch or more in some spots. If they're snug, but not grape crushers, give them a week or so to stretch out.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    15 Post(s)
    Has anyone bought the regular Bonobos Cone Denim jeans? I've been eyeing them up.