Page 116 of 116 FirstFirst ... 1666106114115116
Results 1,151 to 1,155 of 1155

Thread: Great Finds: Specific Item Deals Around the Net

  1. #1151
    Varsity Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    418
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Quoted
    127 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mebejoseph View Post
    I ordered some last week; expecting them today. I still feel a little bit disappointed however, because on President's day, they were $143, but I waited too long.

    Someone pointed out that these aren't mainline AE shoes, so maybe the quality is not as good. Who knows?
    I have a pair from Nordstrom Rack and haven’t noticed a quality difference.

  2. #1152
    Varsity Member mebejoseph's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    So Cal
    Posts
    554
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quoted
    224 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Loafer28 View Post
    I have a pair from Nordstrom Rack and haven’t noticed a quality difference.
    I like them quite a bit, but I did notice that as I polished them for the first time, there was some irregularity in the color that popped out--almost like there was extra dye under the leather strips with the perforations and it dissolved and spread around a little. Now there is a bit of irregularity to the color. But I'm just pretending it's a patina.

  3. #1153
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    8
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mebejoseph View Post
    I ordered some last week; expecting them today. I still feel a little bit disappointed however, because on President's day, they were $143, but I waited too long.

    Someone pointed out that these aren't mainline AE shoes, so maybe the quality is not as good. Who knows?
    I got mine on Prez Day sale and they definitely weren't firsts.

    I returned them because the quality wasn't what I was hoping for.

    In the future I'll order like 5 pairs and take the best looking L and R shoe since there's no cost for returns at NR

  4. #1154
    Varsity Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    548
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Quoted
    149 Post(s)
    Seiko SARB033 and 035 for $318.75, sold and shipped by Amazon. That's a good price on the discontinued, but highly regarded watches. Free returns since it's through Amazon.

    https://www.amazon.com/Seiko-Japanes...70_&dpSrc=srch

    https://www.amazon.com/Seiko-Japanes...70_&dpSrc=srch

  5. #1155
    Varsity Member mebejoseph's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    So Cal
    Posts
    554
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quoted
    224 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by identitycrisis View Post
    I got mine on Prez Day sale and they definitely weren't firsts.

    I returned them because the quality wasn't what I was hoping for.

    In the future I'll order like 5 pairs and take the best looking L and R shoe since there's no cost for returns at NR
    Hey, good idea!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •