Page 16 of 117 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666116 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 1161

Thread: Great Finds: Specific Item Deals Around the Net

  1. #151
    Dappered Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    2,244
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quoted
    63 Post(s)
    Pretty decent deal on Polo RL cotton 3-roll-2 navy sport coat. Was $395 now $276.
    http://www.bergdorfgoodman.com/p/Pol...2_cat205700__/

  2. #152
    Dappered Veteran alan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Plano, TX
    Posts
    1,950
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Quoted
    211 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred G. Unn View Post
    Pretty decent deal on Polo RL cotton 3-roll-2 navy sport coat. Was $395 now $276.
    http://www.bergdorfgoodman.com/p/Pol...2_cat205700__/
    The real question is, where can I get that shirt?!? RAWR!!!

  3. #153
    Dappered Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    2,244
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quoted
    63 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by alan View Post
    The real question is, where can I get that shirt?!? RAWR!!!
    LOL! I'm assuming that's Etro. This one is close. A bargain at only $301 so knock yourself out!
    http://www.bergdorfgoodman.com/p/Etr...od80690002___/

  4. #154
    Varsity Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Manhattan, NY
    Posts
    196
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    40 Post(s)
    http://www.mrporter.com/product/342118

    http://www.mrporter.com/product/342119

    One word: Baller! Don't think I could pull these off but I wish I could...

  5. #155
    Dappered Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    2,244
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quoted
    63 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NYCToon View Post
    One word: Baller! Don't think I could pull these off but I wish I could...
    I can't either. If they go to 80% off in a couple of weeks I might try ...

  6. #156
    Dappered Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    2,244
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quoted
    63 Post(s)
    The AFPOS sale is pretty incredible if they have your size. I have this AS Charlton already and £165.00 is a crazy good price for them. I thought they were a good deal when they were on Gilt ($449 down from $740) but £165.00 is only $250 or so. Alfred Sargent shoes are really amazing quality, on par or better than C&J benchgrade IMO. $250 for a shoe from the AS Exclusive line is ridiculous. I'm debating getting the suede version, but I'm sort of holding out hope the AS Moore in black will go on sale too.
    http://www.afinepairofshoes.co.uk/co...harlton-rustic
    http://www.afinepairofshoes.co.uk/co...er-suede-shoes



  7. #157
    Varsity Member DerekH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Washington, DC
    Posts
    541
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Quoted
    84 Post(s)
    Good deal on Brooks Brothers classic suede bucks. Today only. $138 marked down from $198: http://www.brooksbrothers.com/Suede-...s=23&cgid=0522

    White, tan, and navy are all nice colors. Cheaper than you'll get from jcrew on their version.

  8. #158
    Varsity Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    109
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DerekH View Post
    Good deal on Brooks Brothers classic suede bucks. Today only. $138 marked down from $198: http://www.brooksbrothers.com/Suede-...s=23&cgid=0522

    White, tan, and navy are all nice colors. Cheaper than you'll get from jcrew on their version.
    I got my white suede bucks from Lands' End for ~$78 when they were on sale. Can't imagine paying the premium on these, nobody can tell the difference on your feet.

  9. #159
    Super Moderator bjmcgeever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    The Woodlands, TX
    Posts
    1,707
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Quoted
    259 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by flyinghippo View Post
    I got my white suede bucks from Lands' End for ~$78 when they were on sale. Can't imagine paying the premium on these, nobody can tell the difference on your feet.
    Yeah, why by nice, expensive shoes at all?

  10. #160
    Dappered Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    2,244
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quoted
    63 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bjmcgeever View Post
    Yeah, why by nice, expensive shoes at all?
    LOL! As I'm trying to justify getting a Peal & Co at 30% off ...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •