Thread: Suit Supply Napoli or London

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

Suit Supply Napoli or London

Does anyone know what happened to the solid navy Napoli suit on their webpage? I only see herringbone and pinstripe options.

In the alternative, does anyone have experience with their London fit? They main attribute of the fit is a stronger shoulder, which I think I may be alright with since I naturally have strong shoulders so the extra padding wouldn't look out of place. Also, based on SuitSupply's overall "trim" style, I wouldn't think the padding would be too extreme, and likely not as bad at the TH suits I wear.

Here is their London fit explained: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKwLaqtdagM

Any tips?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Goes out of stock quickly. I had to wait some time for it to come back in a 35R. but it did come back!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)
    Lib, worth the wait?

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardrain View Post
    They main attribute of the fit is a stronger shoulder, which I think I may be alright with since I naturally have strong shoulders so the extra padding wouldn't look out of place.
    But wouldn't the extra padding make the shoulders even stronger in that case? As in, maybe too much?

I don't know anything about the suit, so I can't help with that, but I have broad shoulders and I think minimal to no padding looks best on me...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Being in Canada, and being tiny, my options are limited. Republique de banane does not carry anything smaller than a 38(R/S), we don't have department stores like Macy's up here that carry decent suits (in my size, anyway), and the places that do carry decent stuff are substantially more expensive.

So yeah, it was worth it for me.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)
    Anyone know what's up with their color "blue"? When I narrow the suits down to only blue, this pops up http://us.suitsupply.com/suits/Suits...or&prefv1=Blue

The suits that are described as blue range from a dark navy to light blue.