Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "Cleaned Up Rugged" Chinos or Work-Appropriate Pants?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    @Vicious - I think the Graham Slackers are probably their most versatile color. I like it better than the regular Khaki color. I also own the Navy and I like them a lot. My next purchase will be the Congo color.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)
    vicious- the boring colors are the most versatile: gray, navy, khaki. But since most of us have those I bought the rustic brick, and cobalt blue from their slim line. That said I'm not wearing these to work lol, so it's really up to the individual.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)
    Have you thought about Outlier Nyco chinos? A little on the expensive side at $98, but ALMOST within your budget - and the combination of rugged/durable and cleaned up seems to fit your requirements perfectly. Here's a write-up from Valet Mag: http://www.valetmag.com/personal-sho...ino-092812.php

Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Quoted
    560 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Juan View Post
    @Vicious - I think the Graham Slackers are probably their most versatile color. I like it better than the regular Khaki color. I also own the Navy and I like them a lot. My next purchase will be the Congo color.
    Quote Originally Posted by goterps View Post
    vicious- the boring colors are the most versatile: gray, navy, khaki. But since most of us have those I bought the rustic brick, and cobalt blue from their slim line. That said I'm not wearing these to work lol, so it's really up to the individual.
    Thanks for the recommendations. Since I have a pair of BR Gavins in a darker khaki, I opted for the traditional khaki from Bonobos. Otherwise I definitely would have gone for the Graham crackers. I guess I'll keep the navy then and look for the greys next year when they're on sale. I didn't see the straight grey ones in stock this time around.

They also have the Travel jeans which everyone is saying are super comfortable. I was thinking of picking up a pair but couldn't decide on a color there either.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quoted
    31 Post(s)
    I just got their Mocha Chinos (!) and I'm really digging the deep brown. It's great for the Fall and replaces a not-at-all-slim-fitting pair of John W. Nordstrom pleated chinos that I can finally donate.

I also got the Chino Grigios and I'm digging that color too. Graham Slackers, Grey Dog, and Jet Blues round out my collection.