Thread: Bowties & Boatshoes / Starboard Clothing Co.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Bowties & Boatshoes / Starboard Clothing Co.

As some of you know, along with a friend of mine I run a website called Bowties & Boatshoes ( www.bowtiesandboatshoes.com ). We focus primarily on a style that we have dubbed East Coast Prep, and frequently run giveaways with some of our favorite brands. We see a decent amount of traffic coming from the Dappered boards (we're both huge fans and post from time to time), and are always open to suggestions for features, how we can make the site better, etc.

Not long after we launched Bowties & Boatshoes, Ben (the other half of Bows & Boats) launched Starboard Clothing Co. As a minority partner in Starboard, I am happy to announce that we will be extending an exclusive discount to the Dappered community. As a way to say 'thank you' for all of the great information on these boards, we thought the least we could do is offer 20% off of all purchases. Just use the code DAPPERED20 when you check out.

RHS

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Just noticed my glaring omission, the Starboard collection can be seen at www.starboardclothing.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RHStansbury View Post
    Just noticed my glaring omission, the Starboard collection can be seen at www.starboardclothing.com
    I was wondering...I googled it. #1 on the results so your SEO seems to be going well.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    37 Post(s)
    I absolutely love your site. Living in the south a lot of the stuff is appropriate for the area. The one thing I would love to see covered is more ECP work wear.

Thanks again for the P&B oxford. As someone that never wins anything I was really excited to get it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hey! So nice to see someone from here was our winner. Congratulations again.

Thanks for the input, I'll see what we can get worked up.

RHS