Page 53 of 53 FirstFirst ... 343515253

Thread: Beer!

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Quoted
    494 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Emmet View Post
    Just cracked a Firestone Walker Velvet Merkin to welcome the first day of fall, while the Ribeyes are grilling.
    "A merkin is a pubic wig. Merkins were originally worn by prostitutes after shaving their genitalia, and are now used as decorative items, erotic devices, or in films, by both men and women. The female version is usually made of fur, beaver pelts, linen or some soft version of cloth, while the male version is usually made of loops, chains or metal, much more closely related to the codpiece.

The Oxford Companion to the Body dates the origin of the pubic wig to the 1450s. According to the publication, women would shave their pubic hair for personal hygiene and to combat pubic lice. They would then don a merkin. Also, prostitutes would wear a merkin to cover up signs of disease, such as syphilis."

Sounds delicious.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    33 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shade View Post
    "A merkin is a pubic wig. Merkins were originally worn by prostitutes after shaving their genitalia, and are now used as decorative items, erotic devices, or in films, by both men and women. The female version is usually made of fur, beaver pelts, linen or some soft version of cloth, while the male version is usually made of loops, chains or metal, much more closely related to the codpiece.

The Oxford Companion to the Body dates the origin of the pubic wig to the 1450s. According to the publication, women would shave their pubic hair for personal hygiene and to combat pubic lice. They would then don a merkin. Also, prostitutes would wear a merkin to cover up signs of disease, such as syphilis."

Sounds delicious.
    Kiss my un-merkined arse. You and your fancy command of the language will not ruin an enjoyable stout. Now go back to your fetish videos.

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Quoted
    494 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Emmet View Post
    Kiss my un-merkined arse. You and your fancy command of the language will not ruin an enjoyable stout. Now go back to your fetish videos.
    lol

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)
    I found Weyerbacher Imperial Pumpkin in my area and that is a good one too. I haven't seen any Fat jack around me yet this year.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quoted
    107 Post(s)
    In the spirit of the season, I cracked open a nice Torch Pilsner from my favorite brewery. There's nothing quite as nice as enjoying a proper lager just as the weather starts dipping into cool territories.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)
    Gosh I feel so lame here. I just really like a good bottle of Heineken, Bud or Guinness. A buddy of mine actually gave me a beer set, along with a Chilsner and an awesome bottle cap opener, and some snacks to pair it up with. BEST. GIFT. EVER. What can I say, I'm easy to please.
    Don't be afraid of dressing up...please.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Quoted
    323 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by aramainep View Post
    Gosh I feel so lame here. I just really like a good bottle of Heineken, Bud or Guinness. A buddy of mine actually gave me a beer set, along with a Chilsner and an awesome bottle cap opener, and some snacks to pair it up with. BEST. GIFT. EVER. What can I say, I'm easy to please.
    Bud heavys all day.

Mentioned
    210 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1380 Post(s)
    One of the craft breweries in town at a beer they described as "very poundable". Gotta say I agree. I went through my growler in no time. It was a very nice, easy drinking amber ale. Not as dark as I like my beer, but very drinkable.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pepetito View Post
    Bud heavys all day.
    Cheers mate!
    Don't be afraid of dressing up...please.