Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Stafford Ashton Mens Wingtip Dress Shoes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

A mens fashion site I vist (not this one, but I'll leave it unnamed) suggested these shoes (http://www.jcpenney.com/dotcom/staff...tType=Featured). They're VERY cheap and have great reviews. Having only seen them online, they appear cheap-looking to me. What's everyone's thoughts? Might get them as a cheap casual/jeans/khackis option.

Thanks.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

They've been posted here a few times. I bought them. I got size 11, I wear a size 11 sneaker, they are a little big so I got some inserts and it's all groovy now. I've had trouble finding a matching belt since the brown isn't as dark as most browns. Other than that love the shoes and I think they're a great value.

5'8" 155 lbs 39" chest 33" sleeves 33" waist

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I have them, and wear them pretty frequently. Great for the price. I typically pair them with some dark denim.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Excellent feedback. Thank you. Hopefully I can find them in person and pull the trigger.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I've seen them in the store and they look like they run really big. Does anyone that has them recommend sizing down 1 or more?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    21 Post(s)

I tried them on out of curiosity when stuck waiting in a mall a while ago. They fit like the Allen Edmonds 5-last -- loose in the heel, normal toe box. I'm usually a 10.5D, but would have been a 10 in these. Also: well, well worth the money. Don't look bad at all. Look much better than lots of $100 shoes.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm a typical 9.5D in dress shoes, and I own these in that size. They are true to size, at least in my case.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I may have to go to JC Penny's this weekend to check these out or at least some Stafford shoes. I am need of some new shoes and with a new baby don't have a ton to spend. Thanks for the post!

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    24 Post(s)

I sized down a half and they're the right length, but the toe box is a bit tight (though my feet are slightly wide). I might try stretching them out. They do look good for the price.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

Saw these: http://www.jcpenney.com/dotcom/stafford-alex-mens-oxfords/prod.jump?ppId=pp5001521741&selectedLotId=0141325& selectedSKUId=01413250091&navState=navState-:catId-:subcatId-:subcatZone-false:N-:Ns-:Nao-0s-24n-1:Ntt-stafford+alex:Nf-:action-search&catId=SearchResults

On the JC Penney site today and I'm pretty tempted to get them. Wish they had black because I'm currently looking for a pair of black shoes I can wear out and not care too much about. The Stafford black cap-toes linked below have a textured middle piece I don't care for.

http://www.jcpenney.com/dotcom/staff...=SearchResults

5'8" 155 lbs 39" chest 33" sleeves 33" waist