Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Official thread of ALL things Bonobos

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks Focuspants. Do their pants fit true to size?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

Ya they do. I have some straight fit chinos which fit very well, but I have athletic legs. If you have thin legs they may be a bit too baggy. I have a pair of their slim straight chinos which fit perfectly. Their wool dress pants fit more like the slim straight chinos. The waist on all of them is true to size.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Awesome. Thanks man. I have athletic legs too, so you just answered my question before I could ask. I'll try 'em out. Thanks again.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Keith, I've also had consistently great experiences w/ their customer service. Compared to most other companies I've dealt with, it's not even close.

As for the pants fit, I have to disagree w/ @Focuspants. I've been a customer for about 3 years, and have found much variation in the fit. Some pants I'm a 31 (especially travel jeans and stretch chinos). Others, I'm a 32 (the new slim chinos, for instance). I've tried many different pairs of their pants, and have found little consistency in that regard, and even some variation within the same style with different colors. And quality has varied at times, but overall the fit, fabrics, and styling keep me coming back, even if there is frustration in having to mail items back numerous times. Any company that has grown as fast as they have, mixed up their overall model, and tried such a huge assortment of styles is bound to have some misses along the way.

Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Quoted
    445 Post(s)

I just gotta crow a bit here: In early August Joe pointed out that Bonobos was having a sale and that their grey seersucker suits were included. At the time, sizes were limited, so all I wound up with was the pants. Cost me $52 total and I've been damn happy with them. I just got an email from Bonobos about some markdowns on their sale items and it just so happens that the grey seersucker suit jacket is marked down and available in my size (38R). Picked it up for $106 total. So I got a sweet seersucker suit for $158 total. Obviously it's late in the year for seersucker, but I can wait. I'm way pumped about this.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)

Thats an awesome deal Shomas. and I don't think youll be dissapointed in the jacket. It's a nice piece.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

@Shomas... NICE. I was trying to snag the navy blue in 36 and 28x30. Hesitated and there went the pants...

Any use in only having a seersucker (navy) coat?

Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Quoted
    445 Post(s)

@Tarmac:

I would think that the navy seersucker jacket would be a really versatile, easy-to-use item for the spring and summer.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)

Yes, the coat would be pretty versatile for spring, summer, early fall (still warm) wear. It doesn't really break the labor day code since its navy and not white.

I picked up a pair of the faded navy travel jeans for 30$ after coupon. 90$ is retail and I love the other pair I have so it feels like a win for me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Just thought I'd throw this out there out of curiosity, what are people's favorite 2-3 pant colors that Bonobos makes for everyday wear?