Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324

Thread: Official thread of ALL things Bonobos

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dmp View Post
    I am not sure if anyone has posted this or not, but it helped me a lot so I'll let you all know just in case. According to the reviews on the Bonobos website, the new Travel Jeans differ from the old ones and are even slimmer. My thighs are on the larger size because I lift weights, so the new ones probably won't fit. I remembered I wanted a pair of Travel Jeans to Baha before the new line came out but they didn't have my size. I did a quick search and found them, on the Bonobos website and in my size, for $58.00. I searched for the older Travel Jeans in the other colors (just did a google search of "Bonobos Travel Jeans 58.00" and they all came up), but the sizes are limited. If you find yourself missing the older version, I recommend trying that search to see if you can find your size.

@RHStansbury, I sized down in the waist for the cone denim and they fit great. I wear my normal size in the stretch cotton (which I think is now called their Hat-Trick Chinos).
    I've seen the old ones at Nordstrom Rack as well.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    44 Post(s)
    Anyone here have the travel jeans? I've read good things about them

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Quoted
    93 Post(s)

Seattle Guideshop - University Village

On a whim, I decided to click the "Bonobos Guideshop" link on their webpage and it turns out there is going to be a Seattle location sometime hopefully in the near future. As somebody who prefers to try items on before buying them, I find this to be rather good news, especially considering the nature of Bonobos's sales. I know there are several other Seattlites here who might find this useful. For those who have been to a Guideshop, how was the experience?

Regards,
    Victor
    "It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose. That is not a weakness, that is life." - Jean-Luc Picard

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    42 Post(s)
    Has anyone seen the Champlain wash jeans in person? They look really fake, as in painted on distress marks, on the internet. I like the color though.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Quoted
    147 Post(s)
    FYI- It looks like Bonobos' legendary return policy has been updated to reflect reality -- now 45 days for full refund, exchange, or credit; 90 days for exchange or credit. https://bonobos.com/returns

Mentioned
    426 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2050 Post(s)
    Reviving this thread since we have so many Bonobos threads and I don't want to make a new one...

I picked up a couple pairs of Bonobos' athletic fit washed stretch chinos recently - does anyone have experience with these? Specifically, shrinking in the wash? These are spot-on for me in length right now and I'm wondering if I should hang-dry them to preserve their length, or if I can go ahead and tumble dry as I do with most of my cotton trousers.
    Ben

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Quoted
    147 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LesserBlackDog View Post
    Reviving this thread since we have so many Bonobos threads and I don't want to make a new one...

I picked up a couple pairs of Bonobos' athletic fit washed stretch chinos recently - does anyone have experience with these? Specifically, shrinking in the wash? These are spot-on for me in length right now and I'm wondering if I should hang-dry them to preserve their length, or if I can go ahead and tumble dry as I do with most of my cotton trousers.
    I have a few pairs of their stretch chinos and hang dry them. No shrinking or fading to complain of yet. I used to tumble dry my Bonobos but that would always leave weird creases in them that were impossible to iron out.

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Quoted
    970 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LesserBlackDog View Post

Not exactly helpful, as I don't have any experience on the stretch chinos, but I haven't experienced any shrinking up in length on any other pairs of pants from them (jeans, non-stretch washed chinos, weekday warriors, etc.).

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Quoted
    328 Post(s)
    Just saw this. The majority of the pants I have from Bonobos are the casual variety (washed chinos, travel jeans etc.) and out laziness I tumble dry them all. In general I haven't experience any shrinkage in length, a few pairs have shrunk by maybe 1/3" after many wash/dry cycles. So I think you'll be fine.