Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1321222324 LastLast

Thread: Official thread of ALL things Bonobos

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

It is fun way to stay in shape while you exercise Phew,www.nikenfljerseyschinaauthentic.com! Finally,Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys, nutrition and recovery are key to injury prevention as well as faster gainsRemember a pretty table makes pretty eating

Related articles:
    <ul>[*]NFL Jerseys China 3679[*]Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys 15142[*]Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys 9851[/list]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well, thanks to a Bonobos snafu I ended up with 2 free pairs of Cappu-chinos, size 31x34. I emailed them and let them know of their error, and they actually told me to just keep them! The only caveat is that I have to name my first born something like "Sandy Ninja" - kinda strange, but probably worth if for 2 pairs of pants.

Anyway, I'm keeping one for myself and I'd be willing to let the second pair go for a reasonable offer.

I just sold a ging-crosby to another forum member and the transaction went very smoothly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wish I was your size Jandroos, because I'd purchase from you again without hesitation! (I bought the ging-crosby).

I also wish I had your luck!

Dappered Veteran
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)
    Quoted
    513 Post(s)

If Bonobos keeps up with stuff like the Sandy email they just sent and this: http://workingfromhomeduringsandy.tumblr.com/ then I'll have to buy from them again soon.

Also, very cute employees. That doesn't hurt.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

To those who have purchased the Cone denim, did you stick with the same size as you would order in washed chinos, or did you size down? I've seen some conflicting stories.,,

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

@RHStansbury, I have a pair of the Cone denim. I got them pretty soon after they came out a while back. If I remember correctly, I sized down at first and then swapped them out for my normal size. I've had to have the waste taken in a bit, but the legs were too slim for my tree-trunk-thighs when I went lower. Love the denim, though.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

@RHStansbury

I sized down one waist size from chino's and they fit fine. I've worn the jeans about 6 times and they have stretched out just slightly, much unlike some pairs of GAP jeans I've had that really stretched, particularly in the waist. These haven't done that yet. The jeans are good, I hope they stretch a tad bit more in the legs though... like most bonobos customers I need a bit more leg room in thighs( I'm a runner ).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

@RHStansbury - I went 1 size down from my Bonobos Chinos, which were 1 size down from other brands. I'm a 32 waist in most other brands but in Bonobos, I'm a 31 waist in their Chinos and a 30 waist in their Jeans. The Jeans fit a little tight at first but they have stretched out a bit and they fit great now.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quoted
    31 Post(s)
    Anyone able to get the $50 referral and the Black Friday codes to stack?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I am not sure if anyone has posted this or not, but it helped me a lot so I'll let you all know just in case. According to the reviews on the Bonobos website, the new Travel Jeans differ from the old ones and are even slimmer. My thighs are on the larger size because I lift weights, so the new ones probably won't fit. I remembered I wanted a pair of Travel Jeans to Baha before the new line came out but they didn't have my size. I did a quick search and found them, on the Bonobos website and in my size, for $58.00. I searched for the older Travel Jeans in the other colors (just did a google search of "Bonobos Travel Jeans 58.00" and they all came up), but the sizes are limited. If you find yourself missing the older version, I recommend trying that search to see if you can find your size.

@RHStansbury, I sized down in the waist for the cone denim and they fit great. I wear my normal size in the stretch cotton (which I think is now called their Hat-Trick Chinos).