Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 LastLast

Thread: Official thread of ALL things Bonobos

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Since some Nordstrom locations carry Bonobos, does that mean it's possible to return/exchange items there that were ordered from the Bonobos website?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

purchased the red and blue chambords, used a 50 dollar off 150. they were on sale for 77 each (from 110) and 154-50 = 104 for both. so i got both for less than half the price! i have never tried them on, anyone have any experience with them? im deployed so i sent them home to wait for me when i return in the spring, looks to be some good spring/summer pants!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

@hdm - No, you can't return stuff from Bonobos online to Nordstrom. They are different companies. That would be the equivalent of returning a pair of Levi's purchased on Levis.com to Macy's.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

to whoever asked me about the game day chinos - after running them through the washer/dryer, i wore them yesterday and they were good. i don't love them as much as my travel jeans or the grey dogs, but they're a solid pair of pants that were comfy and fit great.

as a side note, i got an e-mail from a bonobos rep about an on campus event they were doing. i e-mailed back asking about it, because i'm a grad student who is a) busy and b) doesn't know anything about what happens outside of my building, and i just a "come check it out to find out" response. moron - if you want me to come to your event, and i ask for details, give me details. i'm asking for a reason.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quoted
    97 Post(s)

Are the "Traveler Jeans" the same thing as the "Bull Denim?" I bought two of those when they first came out & really enjoy them, so I may have to consider this sale now.

Thanks

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

yes the bull denim was renamed traveler jeans

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)

This thread might be ready to die. Bonobos emailed me to let me know that no referrals with click-throughs originating from dappered.com will be honored, period.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

@Jordan - Just curious, why did they e-mail you with this information? BTW, I hope it's true because it's getting super annoying.

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Quoted
    970 Post(s)

I'm with Juan, I'll enjoy this thread getting back to actually being about clothes. If I recall, Jordan emailed them because they refused to give him credit back originally from when people started posting their referral links all over the threads.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

So my Bonobos arrived today. First pair in the slim fit that I've owned and I've got the say, they're perfect. Actually perfect. Especially in the seat. Just wow.

Aaaaaand I referred one of my friends who is buying a pair later today, which means I get the $88 in store credit, so ANOTHER pair of pants FREE! Yay! But now it's time for decisions...

I definitely want their slim-straight chinos (not travel jeans or cords), but the options are sort of limited. It's either:

- Khaki

- British Khaki

- Navy

- 'Cappu-Chino'

So, I don't love khaki as a neutral color, since it's so common and basic. I far prefer a light grey, and I do own a few pairs of OK-but-not-perfect-fitting khaki chinos, so I'm loathe to go in that direction. (Although, if its markedly blue navy, and less of a so-navy that you can't tell its navy until you're up close navy, then I'd be cool with them.) But then again, I also have a pair of dark denim that I love, and the slim pants I got today were charcoal, which means that if they navy is at all dark, I'm loathe to go in that direction, too. But the Cappu-Chinos don't really yell "awesome!" at me. Frankly, I kindof wish they had something in the 'Gravel' color that Alpha Khakis are sold in. But they don't.

Suggestions?