Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Official thread of ALL things Bonobos

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

For those that were looking at the All-American oxfords, Grey, Red, Mint Green, Orange & Turq, Orange, Pink, and Pale Yellow are all now in the sales section from $61-$64. I picked up the red for $45 after student discount.

Varsity Member nicholascrawford's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)

You Bonobos fans brought this upon yourselves!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

^

Hahaha

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quoted
    31 Post(s)

@eharlow49 - Only in some sizes. None are available in small. I find they fit like LEC, so a small fits me snugly, even though I wear a 15.5 x 34.

I have a mint green in a small that I bought from Nordstrom for $48 something that I'm debating whether or not to keep...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

@redbeard Doh, forgot to look at sizes. I was debating on picking up the mint green, is it more "minty green" in person?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Oh, chill. Its just a flick of the mouse and a scroll down (this from someone who hasn't even posted their code in a while!).

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quoted
    31 Post(s)

@eharlow - I'm not sure what distinction you are drawing between mint green and minty green. It's a pretty light pastel-y green. I have light skin and I think it washes me out a bit. I think it would be better on someone with a darker complexion.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

@eharlow - nice on the college discount. I'm taking an evening class, and just signed up and used the discount on the red oxford. Got the light blue from Nordstroms a while back and love the fit. Thanks for the heads up!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

@JEH No problem! I just realized today that they offered a discount for college students.

@redbeard I guess what I meant was it any greener in person. Some of the reviews for the other more colorful oxfords state that they are a lot brighter in person. As far as the washing out goes, I worried that it was going to do that and it seems that worry has been confirmed. Thanks for the heads up.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

They also had a red Gant Rugger oxford in the sale section when I last checked.