Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Orient watches

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

WatchUSeek has had a lot of good things to say about Orient. I've had my eye on a couple....but that Cosmo may win out.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

I only wish Orient went back to dolphin hands..would look great on the cosmos

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    34 Post(s)

Absolutely gorgeous Cosmos!! So brushetta, question, I am not that familiar with purchasing online. Went to Amazon and it said Long Island Watch shipped and sold the watch. When you purchased, it said Amazon or LIW? There is a marked difference in price ($70) but I also want to be protected.

Also, what size is that band? You did it right by changing the band for sure.

Thinking of purchasing for my wedding in October.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    34 Post(s)

@ bruschetta, nevermind.....visited the Orient site and after the 30% discount and the free watch, it would be a wash. Will purchase from the website if anything. Thanks though.

Super Moderator
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quoted
    168 Post(s)

Heafcliffe, Long Island Watch is a reputable company with a good reputation on http://forums.watchuseek.com. I purchased directly from Amazon.com. Long Island Watch is listed as an authorized reseller of Orient Watches, so you would be protected under the warranty.

The watch band is 22mm wide. I'm actually not thrilled with the band -- it is made by Hadley Roma and it was somewhat pricey. I think that the cheap band that came with the free Orient quartz watch actually looks nicer than the one I put on the Cosmos.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    34 Post(s)

Bruschetta, appreciate the information. Does LIW also offer the same "free watch" add-on?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)

Just ordered a Ray since their stock is depleting quickly, again. That is one popular watch.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)

Has anyone that ordered through OWUSA not gotten a confirmation email pretty quickly? It's been a few hours and never got one. Kinda makes me worry since that stuff is generally automated and immediate.

Super Moderator
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quoted
    168 Post(s)

Jordan, I don't think that Orient Watch USA sends out confirmation emails. Instead, they have a page at https://orientwatchusa.com/customer/account/ that allows you to view the invoice, tracking info, etc.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)

I thought the final page of checkout said it would, but I could be mistaken.