Page 32 of 42 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: Allen Edmonds 2 for $200 Thread

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

@nftmlk Yes, according to the AE website the Lombards can be recrafted.

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Quoted
    217 Post(s)

Jesse just go to cbsa website download form for duty correction, fill it out with proof of made in USA attached, mail to cbsa and wait 4 weeks for check?.

Ups is useless make sure they know that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

@shad0w4life Didn't find the exact form, but I mailed them directly to see what I can do. Thanks for the help.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

I was told that I could return the shoes at any of their retail stores and receive a refund.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

So it's 2 for $200. Can I purchase 2 and return one pair at the store and keep 1 for $100?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

@nftmlk: Best to call one of the outlet centers and the retail store you intend on returning it at just to make sure, unless you have an AE store really close by. The closest one to me is 1.5 hours away.

It seems, as pratyk said above, that he was told he could return them at a retail store.

Back in February, I asked Nate at the Shoe Bank and he said, "Since these are factory seconds, they should be shipped back to the store here in Port Washington if they need to be returned."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

@Jessy - I know this is too late, but may be helpful for next time: if you order from Nathan at the Port Washington Shoebank, he will ship USPS instead of UPS (don't know if others do this as well). Fees ended up being $5 brokerage fee + sales tax on the order, and often end up being nothing if the package doesn't get flagged.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

@nftmlk I called two different stores here in WI and they both said the same thing: If you buy two, then return one pair, you will need to pay full retail price for the pair you keep. Seems they are pretty strict about it, but YMMV.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

@nftmlk Go in on it with a friend. But $200 for 2 pairs of well-crafted shoes is an amazing deal.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quoted
    85 Post(s)

Well I don't want to rub in my good fortune but I have my 9.5D snuff suede players that are flawless. Along with the brown/brown strawfuts. Rad deal.

I do have a pair of snuff suede players in 10D that are too big. I need to pay for shipping to return them, so if someone wants them for $100 I'll cover shipping. They are really in great shape. Not sure why they are 2nds. FWIW, I usually wear a 10 but the shoe runs long. Not wide, just long.

If anyone wants them, let me know ASAP as I will be shipping them back Saturday.

"You don't need money to dress better than you do" - Salvatore Romano