Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ratio

Varsity Member nicholascrawford's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)

Haha - I need a site to post $20 off a white and blue OCBD! Or the white twill. A windowpane and a purple gingham are great pieces, but I need the basics covered. That's why I've got two whites and a blue in my BB shopping cart.

It's possible I'm severely over-thinking this, but I'm fine with that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Good call on the Bows & Boats code being live for a few more days, I really love the purple.

@NicholasCrawford, the white and blue OCBD is worth every penny! I wore mine today and am extremely tempted to just take the plunge and order one of every OCBD.

Varsity Member nicholascrawford's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)

Yeah...closing in on a $18,000 month of spending thanks to the move. (That's a mountain of money to me, by the way.) So it's either a "What's another $300!" attitude or "Grab the life vests, kids! This is not a drill!" attitude. Man, I need to find a job out here fast!

I'd like to try the windowpane fit first before taking the plunge on another, so I'm looking forward to getting it in. =)

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Quoted
    970 Post(s)

Just got my shipment notification for my first ratio shirt... hopefully it gets here and I'm a fan in time to possibly take advantage of the B&B code for the purple. (ordered 03/28, to give an idea for those who are also waiting)

EDIT: I got the white signature twill, not the windowpane. It's been so long I had forgotten what I went with.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Got my first Ratio shirt a few days ago (windowpane), wearing it now. I have a lot of shirts, some of them very nice, some of them tailored. Ratio's fits as well as any of them. Consider me hooked.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Just got my shipping info emailed to me. Hopefully I'll have it in a few days. Ordered it just over 4 weeks ago.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    10 Post(s)

$20 off code: GEEKSCOMPANION

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Quoted
    970 Post(s)

@devirkahan -- does that work for non-1st time customers? I was under the impression that wasn't the case.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Was there a code for the blue windowpane that i missed??

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Quoted
    970 Post(s)

There was a Dappered code a while ago that's now expired.

On the topic, I received my white twill yesterday. Seems like a great shirt overall, but I have a few sizing issues. To give you an idea, I'm about 6'3, 225 lbs with a former-athletic build (not pudgy, but not ripped). First, the chest is a bit smaller than I anticipated (easy fix by bumping up a size); it fits near perfect if I'm not moving, but any shoulder movement starts to spread the spaces in between the buttons. Otherwise the length (think I went with the long option) and everything else re: usual measurements was spot on. However, the real issue I had was actually with the _forearms_. I don't think I'm much of a popeye build (I haven't been that muscular (or fat) for a while), but the shirt was actually tight in the forearms, which I was surprised at, given that the upper arm is typically where I've had more trouble with shirts in the past (upper arm was a close cut, but pretty perfect with a little room).

Not sure if they'll be able to do anything for me, but unfortunately the forearm issue is enough to make the shirt slightly uncomfortable. Will try to contact Ratio and figure something out next week. Otherwise, I'd highly recommend the white twill--definitely a nice shirt.