Page 332 of 332 FirstFirst ... 232282322330331332
Results 3,311 to 3,316 of 3316

Thread: Official "How Does This Fit?" Thread

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    90 Post(s)
    With the caveat that it's getting pulled up a little by the arm that's holding the phone - is this jacket too short?

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Quoted
    424 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tacitus View Post
    With the caveat that it's getting pulled up a little by the arm that's holding the phone - is this jacket too short?
    Looks okay to me. Did you happen to take a picture without your arm raised?

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    90 Post(s)
    Unfortunately, I did not - should have. I tried the finger-curling test, and it came up a little short - basically ends at the top thumb knuckle (where the thumb is joined to the palm) rather than the middle thumb knuckle.

Basically 0.5-1 inches shorter than Ron and Dgamby's pictures above - if it were an inch longer I wouldn't be worried at all

Super Moderator
    Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1107 Post(s)
    Unfortunately, I did not - should have. I tried the finger-curling test, and it came up a little short - basically ends at the top thumb knuckle (where the thumb is joined to the palm) rather than the middle thumb knuckle.

Basically 0.5-1 inches shorter than Ron and Dgamby's pictures above - if it were an inch longer I wouldn't be worried at all
    Jacket is way too short at least from the front. It should cover your butt which usually occurs around the 2nd knuckle on your index finger. Based on your picture, the jacket doesn't even touch the base of your fingers.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    54 Post(s)

Looks fine from here and I wouldn't trust the finger-curl test, anyway. I'd be more interested in where the bottom of the jacket is relative to your zipper. Assuming you're average height and wearing properly fitted pants, the jacket should be about halfway down the zipper, perhaps a bit lower if you're a tall guy.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Quoted
    310 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JBarwick View Post
    Jacket is way too short at least from the front. It should cover your butt which usually occurs around the 2nd knuckle on your index finger. Based on your picture, the jacket doesn't even touch the base of your fingers.
    I second this.