Page 311 of 332 FirstFirst ... 211261301309310311312313321 ... LastLast
Results 3,101 to 3,110 of 3316

Thread: Official "How Does This Fit?" Thread

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quoted
    394 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LesserBlackDog View Post
    The length is fine (longer than I would prefer actually) but the legs do seem a bit wide at the bottom hem.
    Squats, lots and lots of squats!

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nandyn View Post
    Squats, lots and lots of squats!
    This could be a crease I've yet to wash out of them. That being said, my legs run a bit beefy so if that space remains I'm happy to have it. More room for air circulation.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Quoted
    201 Post(s)
    I personally think shorts should be above the knee, and is not "trendy". Below the knee is just uncouth.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Quoted
    165 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spex View Post
    I personally think shorts should be above the knee, and is not "trendy". Below the knee is just uncouth.
    Yeah I feel like just hitting the top of the knee or a few inches above that is a pretty standard/traditional length. If you start getting up towards mid-thigh I would consider that trendy.

Mentioned
    438 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2144 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spex View Post
    Shorts below the knee are called women's capri pants.
    Ben

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    41 Post(s)

Long Haul from TS came in. The blue is about the same shade as my new Gustin jeans in sunlight, which bothers me, but overall I like the jacket. Fit in the arms and such is great and there's just enough room for a bit of layering.

I have a long torso though and the jacket hits around the top of my pant line. I'm on the fence if it's going to look bad with buttoned casual shirts that are a bit longer. Pictured above is a TS shirt that fits well but them together I'm not sure.

Thoughts?

Big bummer if I return due to shipping to and from Canada but I don't want to regret keeping.

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quoted
    59 Post(s)
    I think it looks right. I just received mine as well. Same color, but it seems to look better on you! Lol!

I'm keeping mine. I can't believe how thin the material is! I don't love the collar and wish it weren't corduroy or tonal, but rather the waxed cotton. I'll live with it. Should be a good spring/summer jacket, especially when damp out.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    41 Post(s)
    I think I'm just not used to cropped jackets at all. Can't remember the last time I owned one. I also think the jacket should hit around the bottom of the belt. If I hike my pants up then it does, but if I wear them where I normally do then the jacket hits at the top of the belt/pants. For longer buttoned shirts like TS I think it may look a bit awkward, but it should be fine with shorter cut shirts, of which I have plenty. I guess I was just hoping for the cost it could become my everyday jacket, but I do have others I can rotate in with longer shirts. Still deciding.

I like how thin it is actually. Just what I wanted since I tend to run very warm.

On the other hand, the cut of the TS casual shirt is amazing. The fit and material are perfect. Definitely not cheap but TS' reputation for their casual shirts is definitely well deserved. I'll be adding to my collection from Grailed whenever I can.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quoted
    79 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mooseontheloose View Post

Long Haul from TS came in. The blue is about the same shade as my new Gustin jeans in sunlight, which bothers me, but overall I like the jacket. Fit in the arms and such is great and there's just enough room for a bit of layering.

I have a long torso though and the jacket hits around the top of my pant line. I'm on the fence if it's going to look bad with buttoned casual shirts that are a bit longer. Pictured above is a TS shirt that fits well but them together I'm not sure.

Thoughts?

Big bummer if I return due to shipping to and from Canada but I don't want to regret keeping.

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk
    Fit of jean is good
    Eat what is good for your health but
    Wear what is good for your and others eyes

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    30 Post(s)
    Picked up this banana republic jacket at the local thrift store for cheap, it fits my chest great but after getting it home I realized I didn't pay much attention to the shoulders when at the store. How is the fit? Tends to dimple a bit

http://imgur.com/0VbfXZV
    http://imgur.com/l8NRNga
    http://imgur.com/lwpBhA4
    http://imgur.com/U5yUwBI
    http://imgur.com/fDoUOQ7