Page 281 of 332 FirstFirst ... 181231271279280281282283291331 ... LastLast
Results 2,801 to 2,810 of 3315

Thread: Official "How Does This Fit?" Thread

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    13 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dismal Science View Post
    Does the button stance on this blazer look odd to anyone. This is the third blazer I've received from bonobos (first was a slim and was too slim, second had defects) and it seems like there is more fabric between the button and where the lapel naturally ends .
    Bump

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

BR jacket, considering getting the pants to match, but was a sale buy so I'm hesitant...

Super Moderator
    Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1092 Post(s)
    The sleeves are a touch on the short side but they could be caught on you shirt some. The rest generally looks fine though the chest has some extra fabric. Overall it looks pretty good and there are just minor changes you could make if you wanted to.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    My thoughts as well. I tried it on again this morning, and the sleeves are *slightly* longer than that photo suggests, but without a doubt a bit short. the jacket is a 40S, as I have a pretty short torso, but maybe this is worth going 40R. Im 5'9" 170 lbs... If givena choice tho I would take a slightly shorter sleeve and jacket vs longer, just a preference.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quoted
    35 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisAntle View Post
    My thoughts as well. I tried it on again this morning, and the sleeves are *slightly* longer than that photo suggests, but without a doubt a bit short. the jacket is a 40S, as I have a pretty short torso, but maybe this is worth going 40R. Im 5'9" 170 lbs... If givena choice tho I would take a slightly shorter sleeve and jacket vs longer, just a preference.
    I'd give the 40R a shot. The sleeves are not too bad, but the jacket itself is very short. You can easily go 1"-2" longer.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Yea I think I will. I did try it on again tho, and the back is *just* shy of covering my ass. I feel like in a charcoal or grey and worn as just a jacket it could work...but will try the 40R.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

I ordered the exact same jacket in a dark grey/charcoal, which I got today in the mail. I cut the vent and took a shot to show what I mean about the length in the back. I have a pretty athletic build and ass from the squat rack, but really hate too big/long of jackets...am I just paranoid?

Again, exact same jacket as above, different color.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Quoted
    194 Post(s)
    @ChrisAntle The jacket is fine. It's not going to stand out to anyone as dramatically too short. The sleeves are a tad high, but the jacket fits you alright overall. If you get much more nit-pickey you risk trying to achieve the ever-elusive "perfect fit", and the only way to really get that is to go Bespoke. I'd say keep it.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Quoted
    194 Post(s)
    @Dismal Science I can't see the picture.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Quoted
    223 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    @ChrisAntle The jacket is fine. It's not going to stand out to anyone as dramatically too short. The sleeves are a tad high, but the jacket fits you alright overall. If you get much more nit-pickey you risk trying to achieve the ever-elusive "perfect fit", and the only way to really get that is to go Bespoke. I'd say keep it.
    Agreed, it looks fine to me. Some people actually like to show that amount of cuff anyway and the jacket doesn't look to short at all.