Page 280 of 331 FirstFirst ... 180230270278279280281282290330 ... LastLast
Results 2,791 to 2,800 of 3301

Thread: Official "How Does This Fit?" Thread

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Quoted
    327 Post(s)
    Got the first installment if my SS order! Curious about the shoulders on this Washington. The jacket as a whole fits real nice, but the shoulders have an indentation. Do they look too off?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    13 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leanderthal View Post
    Got the first installment if my SS order! Curious about the shoulders on this Washington. The jacket as a whole fits real nice, but the shoulders have an indentation. Do they look too off?
    Looks fine to me. I don't think anyone would notice if you didn't say anything.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Quoted
    327 Post(s)
    Here's a picture that gets a better angle of the debt.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    13 Post(s)
    Does the button stance on this blazer look odd to anyone. This is the third blazer I've received from bonobos (first was a slim and was too slim, second had defects) and it seems like there is more fabric between the button and where the lapel naturally ends .
    Last edited by Dismal Science; January 12th, 2016 at 08:48 PM. Reason: typo

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    13 Post(s)
    I don't find it offensive, but I see what you mean. But I can't speak for everyone certainly.

Super Moderator
    Mentioned
    231 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1077 Post(s)
    @Leanderthal - It is ever so slight that it may not matter. Sizing down could have caused issues in other areas. If it bugs you enough, a tailor could attach the sleeve differently so instead of a slight rope type look, they could attach it differently. Tread carefully though as this will be costly, similar to shortening a sleeve from the shoulder. It is not bad enough to where there is an inch or 2 overhang, just a little bit which can be worked with without much issue.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Quoted
    401 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JBarwick View Post
    @Leanderthal - It is ever so slight that it may not matter. Sizing down could have caused issues in other areas. If it bugs you enough, a tailor could attach the sleeve differently so instead of a slight rope type look, they could attach it differently. Tread carefully though as this will be costly, similar to shortening a sleeve from the shoulder. It is not bad enough to where there is an inch or 2 overhang, just a little bit which can be worked with without much issue.
    I would agree with this. The shoulder has a "roped" look on purpose. That is not impossible to change, but probably not needed.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Quoted
    401 Post(s)
    I think the sleeves could be adjusted a touch and disagree on the waist. May turn into too much of an hourglass shape. Also the lapels are slightly bowing which means the jacket may be too tight in the chest or it could be the way you are standing.
    True that no suppression is needed. I meant more about how it felt than how it looked.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Quoted
    327 Post(s)
    Thank you. So you're saying the shoulder is a tad too large? I ordered it in a 40R, same as my Havana. But I didn't notice a size issue because of the soft shoulder on the Havana. If I sized down the rest of the jacket would had been much too tight. Sob long as it's not a major issue I will wear it as is. Really like this jacket.

Super Moderator
    Mentioned
    231 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1077 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leanderthal View Post
    Thank you. So you're saying the shoulder is a tad too large? I ordered it in a 40R, same as my Havana. But I didn't notice a size issue because of the soft shoulder on the Havana. If I sized down the rest of the jacket would had been much too tight. Sob long as it's not a major issue I will wear it as is. Really like this jacket.
    Wear the hell out of it then. It is such a small issue that it shouldn't matter unless it will keep you from wearing the jacket.