Page 615 of 617 FirstFirst ... 115515565605613614615616617 LastLast
Results 6,141 to 6,150 of 6168

Thread: Recent Purchases

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Quoted
    69 Post(s)
    Recently picked up the camel/brown Chesterfield from uniqlo. It’s a bit darker then I’d hoped but overall I like it. Of course the day it comes in is the day the weather warms up. Can’t wait for it to get cold again.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)
    Dappered People,

I have great news and sad news. The great news, I have purchased a pair of Amber Harness Red Wing Heritage boots. My local red wing stocks them at almost 50 dollars under MSRP at all times!!!

Bad news.... They are back ordered for a whole week!

What are my feet supposed to do for a week without them? I am left to trudge around in my other far inferior boots, treating my feet like the least important extremity on my body. I feel like I need to apologize to them. A pedicure?

Cheers.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quoted
    64 Post(s)
    From the front page Banana Republic Friends / Family sale post, I got the cotton textured cardigan in maroon. This thing is heavy! Heads up that they run a little small. My 40"-ish chest and I got a large, and the salesperson told me that I wasn't the only one sizing up in that thing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

My wife let me pick out a new wedding band after I lost mine. I wanted something unique and what better place to find unique than etsy. Its a mix of carbon and walnut wood.
    Justin

Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1156 Post(s)
    Wow. Very nice and unique. Nice.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    72 Post(s)
    Hurly cords in an olive from jomers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Super Moderator
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Quoted
    924 Post(s)
    Finally ordered the Gansey I have been saving for. Initiated the conversation with Flamborough Marine via email then finalized everything with someone on the phone yesterday. I was able to adjust patterns, chest sizing, sleeve, and body lengths. The Gansey's take 6-8 weeks to knit which totals roughly 100hrs of work on the knitters end and then there is some delay due to the holidays and demand. I think I should get my sweater by the end of winter.

I went with the Daniel Day Lewis pattern which is close to the stock Staithes pattern with additional detail down the sleeves. I am in love and it is going to be a hard wait for this thing to come in.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quoted
    64 Post(s)
    Took delivery of these wool 5-pocket pants from suitsupply. not exactly the flannel texture I was hoping but soft enough for me. got them hemmed at the store in 15 minutes and fit just a tad tight around the calf as all suitsupply pants do for me personally.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)
    First time posting on this thread. I am playing wardrobe catchup after neglecting it for the past, well, most of my life.
    So a few new items I've recently added.

AE, 5th Avenue in coffee (seconds)
    Thursday Boots, Captain in Brown (had to send back to exchange size)
    J Crew Factory Thompson Blazer in Flex Chino
    Banana Republic Melton Navy Blue Peacoat

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Quoted
    306 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by joombo View Post
    I ordered cool latex backpack at Rubber Loft recently. They have nice collection of latex accessories at affordable prices and great customer service. Can't wait to receive my purchase! It looks so stylish!
    Was this meant to be a joke? Well, surprise. My wife has a half of closet full of latex clothing and I have a latex vest.

Mine was made by our good friend Venus Prototype. She did the latex for Fergy video MILF money. And a lot of others.

She has some awesome stuff. You can find a lot of it here:

https://bizarrefetishcouture.com/?fb...pv_oRk2OLvzMoo
    Intentionally overdressed for almost every occasion.