Page 623 of 625 FirstFirst ... 123523573613621622623624625 LastLast
Results 6,221 to 6,230 of 6242

Thread: Recent Purchases

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Quoted
    436 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DocDave View Post
    @armedferret I really like the look of those boots! Do they fit TTS? And price, reasonable?
    I brannock 9.5B, and wear that in most AEs save Daltons which are 10B. I was recommended to do 10B by Truman and it's perfect.

Varsity Member jharrisonbarrett's Avatar
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quoted
    38 Post(s)
    Just bought the cream linen S&M Blazer and matching pants for $244 during their current sale. Real exited about these.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quoted
    98 Post(s)
    Hickey Freeman suit - Loro Piano grey windowpane - in a year-around weight. $1800 list, got it at the Rack for $400+
    Mark

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    69 Post(s)
    Just picked these up from BR for $80 with tax + shipping. I think they're fine for wearing to the office with slacks, but wondering whether they could be worn with a suit as well. Too casual?

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Quoted
    363 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tacitus View Post
    Just picked these up from BR for $80 with tax + shipping. I think they're fine for wearing to the office with slacks, but wondering whether they could be worn with a suit as well. Too casual?

Open lacing + wingtip brogues are probably too casual for a suit, unless it's a casual suit.

Super Moderator
    Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1048 Post(s)
    Fathers Day gift and wanted to share. Some Lof and Tung suede Chelsea’s. Saw these on their website and was drawn to these and a grain pair they have. These happened to hit the summer sale in my size and jokingly sent an email to my wife then they showed up. Usually my size is sold out of things I’d be interested in.

Wanted something I could just thrown on and go in all seasons and these hit the spot. My wife wears suede Chelsea’s and they always seem to work...now I have a pair

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Quoted
    521 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JBarwick View Post
    Fathers Day gift and wanted to share. Some Lof and Tung suede Chelsea’s. Saw these on their website and was drawn to these and a grain pair they have. These happened to hit the summer sale in my size and jokingly sent an email to my wife then they showed up. Usually my size is sold out of things I’d be interested in.

Wanted something I could just thrown on and go in all seasons and these hit the spot. My wife wears suede Chelsea’s and they always seem to work...now I have a pair
    Nice. I've purchased two pairs of Chelsea boots in the last couple of years and I find myself pulling them on quite often if I need to run a quick errand--they are very convenient and go with almost anything less than a suit.
    Intentionally overdressed for almost every occasion.

Super Moderator
    Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1048 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mebejoseph View Post
    Nice. I've purchased two pairs of Chelsea boots in the last couple of years and I find myself pulling them on quite often if I need to run a quick errand--they are very convenient and go with almost anything less than a suit.
    Agreed. Love these so far and will say I was blown away by the quality. The stitching is top notch and they do not leave a lot of sole sticking out at the bottom like AEs. The right boot in the first pic you can see that there is not much sole sticking out. Also the shoe bags...wow these things are the best from any pair of shoes I have purchased. I will be looking at Lof and Tung as my go to shoe brand moving forward. They even eke out Carmina currently.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quoted
    227 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tacitus View Post

With a casual suit, like cotton or linen, sure.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quoted
    104 Post(s)
    picked up my first pair of Aldens, unlined snuff suede flex welt 6243f