Page 91 of 627 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101141191591 ... LastLast

Thread: Recent Purchases

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)
    I love my Earthkeepers and have received many compliments for them. The zipper is hardly seen as it's on the inside part of your foot. Without it, it'd be near impossible to get the boots on and off.

Super Moderator
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quoted
    168 Post(s)
    My first large purchase in a while: Herring Shoes Langdale boots, made by Cheaney. They're storm welted with a Dainite sole, and I plan on using them as my rain/snow boots. Herring sells Herring branded Cheaney boots for a good £50-100 less than Cheaney's warehouse.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)
    Those look great Brushetta! Making it into your rain boot? Coating with Obenauf's and son seal?

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)
    I took advantage of the JA Bank sale and picked up a couple of much needed Merino sweaters. Rust and Navy for $30 each.

Been needing some pants, but even the sale prices weren't amazing on those. Coupled with being to wear Jeans to work for the next 3 weeks, and it was a no-brainer to wait.

Super Moderator
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quoted
    168 Post(s)
    Acousticfoodie, I'm not sure how I'll treat them. Do you have any recommendations?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bruschetta View Post
    Acousticfoodie, I'm not sure how I'll treat them. Do you have any recommendations?
    I'm currently in my own experimental phase with boots. I've ben trying Obenauf's LP to see how it holds up to rain on some new beater boots. I'm always a little cautious of using products outside my regular routine. Will report back how it holds up!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)
    recent purchases: Kenneth Cole casual pants that i'm returning because they accumulate too much lint with a normal wearing. also picked up a member's only racer jacked for $35 at factory outlet

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)
    Picked up these older Jcrew Suede wingtips when they were initially made in italy at the thrift:

Dappered Veteran
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quoted
    63 Post(s)
    Got the "Great Wave" pocket square and some Saphir stuff in the mail from Kent Wang today.
    http://www.kentwang.com/the-great-wave.html

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    First time caller.

Recent purchase I'm excited about? A pair of 7 for All Mankind Austyn jeans for $60 at Nordstrom Rack. Not only were they my size but, somehow, they were also my length. I have quite short legs, so this was a find. Best jeans I've ever owned. Tickled at the price.

Also recently got two gingham button downs from J. Crew Factory that went back - the fit was slightly billowy. I've gotten aggressive with good fit lately.