Page 618 of 619 FirstFirst ... 118518568608616617618619 LastLast
Results 6,171 to 6,180 of 6184

Thread: Recent Purchases

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    51 Post(s)
    Spier & Mackay Green Overcoat arrived yesterday. Not the best pictures, but I like the fit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)
    So I love Dillards for suits. I have an odd body style and off the rack suits are hard to get fit. A brand that is crazy close to me makes a great suit, and it is stitched in America. The brand in question in Hardwick. Their construction specs can be found in a link below.

Regardless, I went over on new years day as they often run deep discounts and I found these beauties. The Sport coats were about 130 each and the suit was 350 for a stitched in America
    "3/4" canvas suit. They have really natural shoulders which are good for my bulky build.

They also come with this somewhat funny quote.

Overall I am very pleased and think Hardwick will be getting more of my business.

https://hardwick.com/pages/fit
    Last edited by zac10sim; January 3rd, 2019 at 11:23 AM.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quoted
    78 Post(s)
    gave in to the hype a bit late and paid a premium for the swatch sistem51 blue edition for Hodinkee. last inexpensive watch i'm buying before the next serious purchase

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Picked up some factory seconds Chippewa service boots from Sierra Trading Post.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    65 Post(s)
    [IMG]Denimjacket by [url=https://www.flickr.com/photos/29914774@N06/][/IMG]

[IMG]Brownsweater by [url=https://www.flickr.com/photos/29914774@N06/][/IMG]

Recent finds at Marshalls. I don't know the quality on the sweater but for $29 I will take a chance and it fit well.

Mentioned
    192 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1249 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fat tyler View Post
    Picked up some factory seconds Chippewa service boots from Sierra Trading Post.

Love the look/colour of these boots. Makes me think I need to get some in my collection too.

Mentioned
    412 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1942 Post(s)
    I’ve been looking for years (literally) for a sleek black PVD watch to add to my stable. Finally found something that ticks most of the boxes and pulled the trigger when I found a good deal.

39mm case, titanium, sapphire crystal, solar powered, radio controlled, good lume, good dial visibility, 100m WR. Made in Japan.
    Ben

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Quoted
    171 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LesserBlackDog View Post
    I’ve been looking for years (literally) for a sleek black PVD watch to add to my stable. Finally found something that ticks most of the boxes and pulled the trigger when I found a good deal.

39mm case, titanium, sapphire crystal, solar powered, radio controlled, good lume, good dial visibility, 100m WR. Made in Japan.
    One Casio to rule them all and in the darkness bind them

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    46 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LesserBlackDog View Post

That is a great look. Sleek, and simple design but looks like it is going 100 miles an hour too. Really cool.

Super Moderator
    Mentioned
    158 Post(s)
    Quoted
    967 Post(s)
    not very dapperred but I was in Nordstrom Rack and stumbled on a pair of Altra Olympus 2.5 trail runners on clearance and Merrell MOAB 2 boots in my size. Picked up both for what just the shoes should have cost.