Results 5,991 to 6,000 of 6322

Thread: Recent Purchases

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    70 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Loafer28 View Post

Picked these up in the recent AE seconds shell cordovan sale. The last pair in my size in the country. The sales associate told me she couldn’t find the flaw. Neither can I.........and for $325!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'm sure I was looking at the same pair but I manage not to pick up the phone. I just don't need another loafer.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    24 Post(s)
    Just got this Mackage wool, lambs skin, and down vest at Off Saks 5th Avenue for $391

I already have a Canada Goose Parka but decided to get this so I take some wear and tear of it plus this jacket is a little more stylish and less puffy

I got a size 38 which is considered a XS. I am 138lbs, 5'5", 34" chest if that helps anybody The sleeves fit better than my small Canada Goose Fusion fit

https://www.mackage.com/ca/en/liron-...est/LIRON.html

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    36 Post(s)
    A bunch of stuff came all at once.

Bravestar 18.5 oz selvedge jeans. Crazy stiff, a little tight in the butt. Should stretch in a few months

Gustin Beanie

Gap plaids and striped sweater. These took almost 3 weeks to ship (gap seems to have had some huge Black Friday issues). Shirts were half off already marked down, like 13 bucks a piece

60s Brooks Cafe racer jacket. Pretty cool eBay find. A little snug, but motivation to get back to work

Not pictured, a pair of gray chucks I got for 25 bucks

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    36 Post(s)

Sweater that exceeded 4 pic limit

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    60 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bassopotamus View Post
    A bunch of stuff came all at once.

Bravestar 18.5 oz selvedge jeans. Crazy stiff, a little tight in the butt. Should stretch in a few months

Gustin Beanie

Gap plaids and striped sweater. These took almost 3 weeks to ship (gap seems to have had some huge Black Friday issues). Shirts were half off already marked down, like 13 bucks a piece

60s Brooks Cafe racer jacket. Pretty cool eBay find. A little snug, but motivation to get back to work

Not pictured, a pair of gray chucks I got for 25 bucks

Love that jacket. Very slick.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Quoted
    123 Post(s)

Brown pebble grain longwing with a slim lug sole — was hoping AE would have the MacNeil pebble grain come back and on sale / for 2nds, but I saw these and the very wide last and had to try them. Best-fitting shoes I have now.
    Purchased during the current Brooks Brothers 25% off clearance sale stacked with the free $25 gift card when purchasing a $150 gift card.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Quoted
    418 Post(s)
    Franklin Tailored (Amazon house brand) blue nailhead sport coat.

100% wool. Unlined except sleeves. Patch pockets with inset, barchetta chest pocket. Two inside pockets. Appears to be functional sleeves that are coincidentally my sleeve size. EU sizing. Made in Italy.

I paid $48 for it. If you look on Amazon, there are several of these sports jackets ranging from $30 to $425. I have no idea how Amazon calculates the price. People seem to be sending them back because they are EU sized. The max size I have seen is 56 which would be equivalent to 46 US.

I was expecting garbage, but the wool is decent quality, especially for under $100.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    60 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ianr View Post
    Franklin Tailored (Amazon house brand) blue nailhead sport coat.

100% wool. Unlined except sleeves. Patch pockets with inset, barchetta chest pocket. Two inside pockets. Appears to be functional sleeves that are coincidentally my sleeve size. EU sizing. Made in Italy.

I paid $48 for it. If you look on Amazon, there are several of these sports jackets ranging from $30 to $425. I have no idea how Amazon calculates the price. People seem to be sending them back because they are EU sized. The max size I have seen is 56 which would be equivalent to 46 US.

I was expecting garbage, but the wool is decent quality, especially for under $100.
    Always nice when Amazon surprises. Happening more and more these days.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    60 Post(s)

Recent Purchases

Been looking for a classic Soviet Poljot Ocean for awhile. So many of them are getting over priced. It has become the quintessential Russian chronograph watch and more people are collecting them...

Finally found this one for a semi-decent price. Still kinda over priced, sigh... 2nd Edition from 1984. Originally issued to Red Navy officers.

Just got shipped out today from St. Petersburg...

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quoted
    383 Post(s)
    Just ordered the John W. Nordstrom brown apron toe boots (as seen on today's dappered deals post) with some gift cards. I'll pick them up from my local store this weekend. Hopefully sizing works out (wide & flat footed, but right foot is taller/higher instep).