Page 577 of 635 FirstFirst ... 77477527567575576577578579587627 ... LastLast
Results 5,761 to 5,770 of 6344

Thread: Recent Purchases

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    41 Post(s)
    S&M order arrived.

First time with them and quite pleased with the fit OTR. Pictured are 15.5 slim shirt and 40R in slim fit suit (medium blue texture). Also picked up a white shirt and medium grey suit in same sizes. Feel like the fit on the suit is perfect in the shoulders. No pulling across chest, collar gap or dimples in back. Could maybe bring it in slightly on sides. Length seems good. Need to shorten sleeves obviously. Anything else?

Pants need to be brought in at the waist maybe 1" and obviously hemmed. Debating if I should taper them slightly.

Dress shirt also fits well OTR. Love that the wrist fit is fairly tight. Definitely some extra fabric in the arms so shortening the sleeves is probably required. Otherwise I don't think anything else is needed.

Overall quite pleased with the quality and fit. Hard to go wrong w/ 2 quality shirts + suits for ~$930 CAD.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    10 Post(s)
    I was taking my colleague to the best shoe store in Oslo, so he could have a look at some Loakes or Carminas. My colleague left empty handed and I ended up leaving with a pair of Edward Green Berkeley in Antique dark oak. The most expensive shoes I have bought to date. The picture doesn't do the shoes justice at all.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Quoted
    408 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kbaskim View Post
    I was taking my colleague to the best shoe store in Oslo, so he could have a look at some Loakes or Carminas. My colleague left empty handed and I ended up leaving with a pair of Edward Green Berkeley in Antique dark oak. The most expensive shoes I have bought to date. The picture doesn't do the shoes justice at all.

Congrats awesome pickup!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Instagram: WoofOrWeft

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks, I was smiling like a child at Christmas the whole way back to the office. I got them at half price.

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Quoted
    583 Post(s)
    Got 2 shirts from spier & mackay; a denim with button-down collar and a white summer oxford.

Box showed up today with a really nice denim with button-down collar and.......a blue slub spread collar that isn't my size.

Already emailed them and I have absolutely no doubts that they'll make it right, and quickly. Obviously human error; someone inadvertently put the wrong shirt in the box. Not a huge deal, just a minor frustration. The denim fits perfectly though, so there's the silver lining.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Quoted
    408 Post(s)
    Thanks, I was smiling like a child at Christmas the whole way back to the office. I got them at half price.
    haha hope they're the first of many EGs to come

Dappered Veteran
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)
    Quoted
    513 Post(s)
    Great shoe at a great price. Looking forward to the day I buy my first pair of EGs (Dovers, no doubt).

Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1523 Post(s)

Beautiful shoe. Very nice purchase!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    10 Post(s)
    Than you @DocDave

Quote Originally Posted by Token View Post
    haha hope they're the first of many EGs to come
    That´s what i´m afraid of!

Quote Originally Posted by LosRockets View Post
    Great shoe at a great price. Looking forward to the day I buy my first pair of EGs (Dovers, no doubt).
    Thanks, Dovers in Chestnut Antique, the ultimate derby IMHO.
    @armedferret: That summer oxford is probably on its way soon! Gotta love S&M shirts.

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Quoted
    583 Post(s)
    Aye, or at least it will be tomorrow or Tuesday I'm sure. It's the weekend, it's a holiday....I'm completely unconcerned.