Page 505 of 634 FirstFirst ... 5405455495503504505506507515555605 ... LastLast
Results 5,041 to 5,050 of 6338

Thread: Recent Purchases

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Quoted
    732 Post(s)
    @Leanderthal my strands have as large a V as yours...it doesn't bother me so i just leave them like that.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Quoted
    245 Post(s)
    Bought from ebay this like-new Baracuta G9 for $42. It was mislabeled as a women's jacket. It still smells like a JCrew store.

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Quoted
    971 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ninpb View Post
    Bought from ebay this like-new Baracuta G9 for $42. It was mislabeled as a women's jacket. It still smells like a JCrew store.

Wow. Awesome find if that is your size and is a true G9.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Quoted
    245 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hornsup84 View Post
    Wow. Awesome find if that is your size and is a true G9.
    My size and it's legit as far as I can tell. It felt like the one from Jcrew I ended up selling and has the buttons with "baracuta" written on the sides.

I felt like CSI inspecting, looking up the code on the tag on the internet. I was still nervous up until I opened the box but $42 was a good gamble.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quoted
    74 Post(s)
    Bought a SuitSupply Napoli in Navy from the Madison Ave store in NYC. http://us.suitsupply.com/en_US/suits...in/P4119I.html Only needed the pants hemmed and the sleeves shortened. Told them I was usually a 40S in my other suits, and they said that seemed accurate. Tried on one navy suit, I believe it was the Lazio or Sienna, and then tried on the Napoli. I had not seen the tags yet, but the man helping me said he thought the fit of the second was better off the rack. Was a little worried about the pants fit, since I have some trouble with jeans, but the pants were no problem.

Just purchased the Crosby Blazer from JCrew, looking at past sales, this seems to be an all time low. Wearing the suit the other day for the first time in a while, I realize how much I liked the jacket pulling everything together. It helps that I have a bit of a gut (33" at the hips, 38" around the navel, 40" chest, so the jacket turns slightly rumpled/frumpy waistline into a slight V taper.

Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Quoted
    260 Post(s)
    I'd post pictures of my recent purchase of a pack of squares from the Tie Bar, but I already packaged them back up and I'm returning them. They just don't feel right and the colors are way too vivid & saturated for my liking. The handfeel on them is way different from the ones I've purchased from them before, even in the same fabric/style (but different color) and just feels even cheaper. Really disappointed because I love my old pocket squares from them.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Quoted
    329 Post(s)
    @Scofield right on. The only thing that bothers me about it is that because the tongue is stitched to the interior inside of the shoe it gets pulled off center. Do you get that? Thinking about just pulling the stitches.

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Tapatalk

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Quoted
    732 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leanderthal View Post
    @Scofield right on. The only thing that bothers me about it is that because the tongue is stitched to the interior inside of the shoe it gets pulled off center. Do you get that? Thinking about just pulling the stitches.

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Tapatalk
    cant say i've noticed that...definitely didn't touch the tongue of mine.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Quoted
    401 Post(s)

Couldn't ignore some of the recent sales...
    Boglioli jacket
    Canali tie
    Drake's PS

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by idvsego View Post
    Hamilton Field Auto 42mm and a Crown & Buckle strap

Obris Morgan Aegis being test fitted on an oyster because it turns out I don't like engineer style bracelets. Also the aquaphor and ibuprofen to take care of the new tattoo I added Tuesday

and this one is technically for my wife but I get to drive it some too and I did all the dealership work so I am counting it. 2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
    These are a few of my favorite things. Would have lots of Equate brand stuff if I ever pulled the trigger on them too.