Page 503 of 624 FirstFirst ... 3403453493501502503504505513553603 ... LastLast
Results 5,021 to 5,030 of 6236

Thread: Recent Purchases

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Quoted
    223 Post(s)
    @Leanderthal I hope those Strands work out for you. I got mine a couple months ago and they are beautiful! Let us know how they are when they come.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Quoted
    123 Post(s)
    Not clothing, but definitely has to do with style. Also, the bargain price paid for it is most Dappered-worthy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quoted
    98 Post(s)
    just picked up two pairs of camp mocs from some flash sale websites. was going to keep only one but now probably going to keep both

brown/brown: Sperry gold cup
    navy/brick: Eastland Made in Maine

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Quoted
    970 Post(s)
    Been getting into Taylor Stitch lately, really like the tshirt that I ordered from there, so got a couple more of those ($29 each, which isn't great but isn't terrible for a decent quality basic tshirt). Waiting on some jeans to come back in the right size (got a 36 initially, but need a 35), but am excited as they're pretty quality from what I saw. Also waiting on some cool mid-top SeaVees to make it... missed the initial ship deadline by one day, so still waiting for a while longer: https://www.taylorstitch.com/product...e-in-deep-navy

From the main site, I jumped in on the JCF sale, $13 and change for a color block / contrast pocket tshirt--a trend I've been holding off on, but figure it's worth a shot at that price: https://factory.jcrew.com/mens-cloth...me=hthr-indigo

Also got a haul from Nordstrom sale, nothing of particular note, mainly some workout shirts, a TieBar woven belt ($15, seems good enough at that price); am debating a very nautical lightweight Gant sweater, decent quality/fit, I just don't know if I'll wear it enough to justify the purchase.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quoted
    79 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kongmw View Post
    just picked up two pairs of camp mocs from some flash sale websites. was going to keep only one but now probably going to keep both

brown/brown: Sperry gold cup
    navy/brick: Eastland Made in Maine
    They seem to be quite nice you should keep both
    Eat what is good for your health but
    Wear what is good for your and others eyes

Super Moderator
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1069 Post(s)
    Just picked up season passes to Six flags over ga for the family. This is relevant to the site because now I have to get more linen shirts and a pair of comfortable amusement park worthy shoes

Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Quoted
    413 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by idvsego View Post
    Just picked up season passes to Six flags over ga for the family. This is relevant to the site because now I have to get more linen shirts and a pair of comfortable amusement park worthy shoes
    AE Neumoks!!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)
    Awesome - how's the playing ?
    Tim Hardy
    Handmade English Bridle Leather Belts
    The Worcestershire Leather Company

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DuFrank View Post
    Not clothing, but definitely has to do with style. Also, the bargain price paid for it is most Dappered-worthy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Tim Hardy
    Handmade English Bridle Leather Belts
    The Worcestershire Leather Company

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Quoted
    123 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim Hardy View Post
    Thanks! It's awesome. Neck is fast / not prohibitive and comfortable, actually faster than my LTD MH-400 because the back of the neck's finish doesn't stick to my hand as much.

Tone and feel are every bit as good as the MIA American Standard (this is the MIM Deluxe Players). The tuners and frets are where it feels like they may have cut costs, but again it's an $800 difference in this instance.

Came from the factory with slight fret buzzing, but I'll be putting in heavier gauge strings in any case and then adjust from there. Super happy with it, especially since the woodgrain differs with each one and I think I lucked out here too