Page 502 of 624 FirstFirst ... 2402452492500501502503504512552602 ... LastLast
Results 5,011 to 5,020 of 6232

Thread: Recent Purchases

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnG View Post
    Alright, I'm kinda proud of myself. One of my personal style goals this year was to add some more colors and patterns to the I'll start with these and see if I can work up the courage to try a @hauttedoggie style patchwork Madras some day.
    I have faith in you @JohnG

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Quoted
    137 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hauttedoggie View Post
    I have faith in you @JohnG
    Well, you set the bar pretty high (for me at least)

Honestly, you and your shirt are an inspiration. I was starting to get pretty confused and burnt out doing the research: there's a lot of "Madras inspired plaid pattern" cotton shirts out there, but very few true, made in Madras, bleeding dye options in the colors/with the features I want.

So I figured: if I'm going to invest in the real thing, I may as well go all the way and really "own the look". I mean, what would a basic Madras plaid shirt look like compared to the glory of your patchwork?

I'll get there ...

Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1363 Post(s)
    Nicely done @JohnG. I could take a page outta your book and breakout of my staid style.

Super Moderator
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1068 Post(s)
    Hamilton Field Auto 42mm and a Crown & Buckle strap

Obris Morgan Aegis being test fitted on an oyster because it turns out I don't like engineer style bracelets. Also the aquaphor and ibuprofen to take care of the new tattoo I added Tuesday

and this one is technically for my wife but I get to drive it some too and I did all the dealership work so I am counting it. 2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited

Super Moderator
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1068 Post(s)
    I dont have pics but I also took advantage of a recent old navy sale and picked up some of these linen/cotton blend shorts for like $12 each. big fan of them for that price.

http://oldnavy.gap.com/browse/produc...&pid=118577022

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Quoted
    323 Post(s)
    Same. Wish I had sprung for more than the one pair I tried out for a goof. Love em.
    Quote Originally Posted by idvsego View Post
    I dont have pics but I also took advantage of a recent old navy sale and picked up some of these linen/cotton blend shorts for like $12 each. big fan of them for that price.

http://oldnavy.gap.com/browse/produc...&pid=118577022

Super Moderator
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1068 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pepetito View Post
    Same. Wish I had sprung for more than the one pair I tried out for a goof. Love em.
    I tried them all on but only liked a couple on me. I will be keeping an eye out for another sale though

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Quoted
    327 Post(s)
    Pulled the trigger on this. Wool/sill/linen blend
    And these! Strand in bourbon. First time buying from the Shoe Bank. Keeping my fingers crossed that I get a good pair.

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Tapatalk

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Quoted
    724 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leanderthal View Post
    Pulled the trigger on this. Wool/sill/linen blend
    And these! Strand in bourbon. First time buying from the Shoe Bank. Keeping my fingers crossed that I get a good pair.

good pick up...it's taking a lot of willpower to not pick up another suitsupply...couldn't even go into their store last weekend otherwise i wouldn't have the willpower!

only thing i've picked up in the last 3 months is the j crew textured navy cardigan over the weekend...hopefully it'll be a good light layer for breezy summer nights

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Quoted
    327 Post(s)
    @Scofield thanks. I came across a bit of disposable income and couldn't help myself. Is that the cardigan Joe has been posting? That one looks awesome!