Results 4,911 to 4,920 of 6242

Thread: Recent Purchases

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Quoted
    223 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leanderthal View Post
    New batch of squares from Gagliardi! Love these things. On a sidenote, they raised the price of their PS by two euros

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Tapatalk
    Yea I saw that as well, I also ordered five, I can't wait for them to come. I ended up getting 19% off (10% sign up code and then 10% for clicking on the social media buttons) so mine came out to under $14 each. I ordered mostly the old ones that were 14 euros and one new one which was 16. Btw, I can see the Suitsupply box underneath, what did you get from them?

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Quoted
    327 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mmgfarb View Post
    Yea I saw that as well, I also ordered five, I can't wait for them to come. I ended up getting 19% off (10% sign up code and then 10% for clicking on the social media buttons) so mine came out to under $14 each. I ordered mostly the old ones that were 14 euros and one new one which was 16. Btw, I can see the Suitsupply box underneath, what did you get from them?
    Yeah I used the codes as well. I should have gotten more wool ones, their wool is really nice. Haha, good eye! I picked up a cotton Copenhagen. It's hanging out at the tailor right now.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Quoted
    223 Post(s)
    Yeah I used the codes as well. I should have gotten more wool ones, their wool is really nice. Haha, good eye! I picked up a cotton Copenhagen. It's hanging out at the tailor right now.

Yea I ordered a couple wool ones, they looked really nice. Congrats on the Copenhagen, unfortunately their stock pants don't fit me otherwise I would probably have one already.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Quoted
    327 Post(s)
    Nah, their pants don't fit me either. It's like trying to get yoga pants on. I just got a sport jacket.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Quoted
    223 Post(s)
    Nah, their pants don't fit me either. It's like trying to get yoga pants on. I just got a sport jacket.

Cool, that should be nice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Quoted
    109 Post(s)

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Quoted
    970 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanquish View Post
    Quite the haul -- buy what you know I guess. I take it you've had good expediences with them?

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Quoted
    109 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hornsup84 View Post
    Quite the haul -- buy what you know I guess. I take it you've had good expediences with them?
    Yes, they're by far my favorite polo. The more open weave of the fabric is fantastic and something that I have rarely seen on other polos. Quality might not be as top notch as when they were being made in England, but they're extremely nice still. I've gone down a slippery path since joining 3 years ago...

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Quoted
    970 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanquish View Post
    Yes, they're by far my favorite polo. The more open weave of the fabric is fantastic and something that I have rarely seen on other polos. Quality might not be as top notch as when they were being made in England, but they're extremely nice still. I've gone down a slippery path since joining 3 years ago...
    Not the cheapest of polos to say the least -- find a deal on them? I have yet to try them, have been going with Criquet polos ( https://www.criquetshirts.com/ ) which I like, but are somewhat unique in their look, so hard to use for 100% of polos, and the sleeves are a bit longer than I'd ideally have.

Any particulars on sizing for the Sunspel polos? Looks like I'm likely an XL in them from sizing I've found online...