Page 461 of 634 FirstFirst ... 361411451459460461462463471511561 ... LastLast
Results 4,601 to 4,610 of 6338

Thread: Recent Purchases

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quoted
    79 Post(s)
    Sanyo Savina rain coat is quite fine, but what are you looking for exactly, is it just the length
    Eat what is good for your health but
    Wear what is good for your and others eyes

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quoted
    74 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fiftyforfifty View Post
    Sanyo Savina rain coat is quite fine, but what are you looking for exactly, is it just the length
    I am just looking for an alternative. I usually dress business casual, and I feel the full trench is a little overkill, unless the weather is really bad. Although I know there are those who think the shorter raincoats are not worth it, I believe it will be more versatile.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Quoted
    531 Post(s)
    Went to suit supply today in DC. Very impressive. Sales man was top notch. Got fitted for two suits the Napoli in navy and then a lighter gray. Picking up tomorrow. Thank goodness for good customer service. I would've never picked the size they fit me in but it's a great fit.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quoted
    95 Post(s)
    Just snagged some AE Park Avenues off eBay for $27 plus shipping. They had been posted like 15 minutes before I bought them.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Quoted
    106 Post(s)

Recent Purchases

Early today, Sunday afternoon errands. Inspired by earlier in the week's " Do you wear flannel" thread dug deep in the closet for a shirt I haven't worn in a long time:
    Flannel: Arnold Palmer Timeless
    Cords: JCF Driggs in "warm charcoal"
    Clarks Original DBs in Beeswax
    Timex Weekender w/ NATO strap
    Rayban Aviators
    Last edited by mjn082; October 18th, 2015 at 06:30 AM. Reason: Tried to move, meant to post in WIWT. Oops!

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quoted
    102 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nleaders View Post
    Just snagged some AE Park Avenues off eBay for $27 plus shipping. They had been posted like 15 minutes before I bought them.
    That's crazy! What kind of shape are they in? Or did the seller just not really know what he had?

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quoted
    95 Post(s)

Recent Purchases

@Snake Doctor Show a little wear on the soles, but the uppers look great! Really must have just been needing a quick buck. I mean, 25.90 was the Buy-It-Now price... crazy.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quoted
    184 Post(s)
    Broke down, succumbed to peer pressure and bought a pair of JCP Gunners in cognac last night. Spent a little time conditioning and polishing them (a little burgundy cream) and the look, well, damn nice. Not bad for 50 bucks.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Quoted
    330 Post(s)
    Lots of new dress shirt offerings from spier and mackay as of this morning. Picked up three.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quoted
    102 Post(s)

Recent Purchases

May have gone a little off the deep end recently. Been working long and rough hours at work so I thought I'd treat myself a little...

All of this arrived today somehow. Topo Designs Klettersack in coyote via REI as a day hiking and commuter bag, Gustin "1968" jeans in slim, LL Bean Scotch flannel shirt in slightly fitted "Ancient Macmillan", and finally, my new pride and joy, Red Wing Iron Ranger 8119's in oxblood via Amazon (15% off.. I'll take it). I'd had been wanting IR's for a long time and as soon as I saw this new color with the Vibram mini-lug sole, I knew I had to have them. They're incredible.

Belt is the Saddleback Old Bull, but I've had that for a couple of years.