Page 456 of 632 FirstFirst ... 356406446454455456457458466506556 ... LastLast
Results 4,551 to 4,560 of 6316

Thread: Recent Purchases

  1. #4551
    Varsity Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    461
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quoted
    74 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hockeysc23 View Post
    Beautiful brief case. What brand? Hard for me to see the logo.
    That's a Saddleback right there... And a gorgeous one at that. Nice pickup @MrFeeny ! Enjoy it for many, many years to come!

  2. #4552
    Varsity Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    1,136
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Quoted
    345 Post(s)
    I just received this HT jacket from BB http://s7d4.scene7.com/is/image/Broo...E?$bbenlarged$
    Fits very well - may need some waist suspension.
    I am overall confused about if I will be able to wear it to work (business-casual environment).

  3. #4553
    Varsity Member Nleaders's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    346
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quoted
    95 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by doomx View Post
    I just received this HT jacket from BB http://s7d4.scene7.com/is/image/Broo...E?$bbenlarged$
    Fits very well - may need some waist suspension.
    I am overall confused about if I will be able to wear it to work (business-casual environment).
    I've never seen a sport coat that wouldn't work in a business casual environment (if it is dressed up elsewhere). People can pull off cotton and tweed, you can pull this off. If you're really worried, throw a tie on.

  4. #4554
    Varsity Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    1,136
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Quoted
    345 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nleaders View Post
    I've never seen a sport coat that wouldn't work in a business casual environment (if it is dressed up elsewhere). People can pull off cotton and tweed, you can pull this off. If you're really worried, throw a tie on.
    Thanks for the input. I usually wear a sportscoat, trousers and tie to work. I am just having a hard time figuring out what pants I can wear this with.

  5. #4555
    Varsity Member Nleaders's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    346
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quoted
    95 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by doomx View Post
    Thanks for the input. I usually wear a sportscoat, trousers and tie to work. I am just having a hard time figuring out what pants I can wear this with.
    I have a sport coat in a similar color and people said it would be a really hard color to match with. There is a #menswear guideline which states your pants should be lighter that your jacket, but I don't always follow that rule with my light grey coat.

    That being said, I really like olive and more true/slate blue (not bright blue) trousers. With a white/pale blue shirt you've got tons of wiggle room for ties.

  6. #4556
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    57
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    33 Post(s)
    Good year at the office, a generous bonus, so a little investment into some shell cordovan boots


  7. #4557
    Super Moderator DocDave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    The Great White North
    Posts
    3,904
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1488 Post(s)
    Those are some nice boots @Devon. Congrats.

  8. #4558
    Varsity Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    511
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quoted
    79 Post(s)
    Good purchase
    Eat what is good for your health but
    Wear what is good for your and others eyes

  9. #4559
    Varsity Member Nleaders's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    346
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quoted
    95 Post(s)
    I recently purchased 4 Kamakura shirts @ $18.00 a piece plus shipping. Pretty pleased!

  10. #4560
    Varsity Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    461
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quoted
    74 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nleaders View Post
    I recently purchased 4 Kamakura shirts @ $18.00 a piece plus shipping. Pretty pleased!
    Details? Thrift find? I'm jealous!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •