Page 452 of 625 FirstFirst ... 352402442450451452453454462502552 ... LastLast
Results 4,511 to 4,520 of 6250

Thread: Recent Purchases

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    74 Post(s)
    Just got the two new pocket squares from Past The Pocket. Very impressive quality. $10 each with free shipping.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Quoted
    148 Post(s)
    @facelessghost - nice grab! Lowest I can find now for the linen Ludlow is $124.

Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Quoted
    80 Post(s)
    I just picked up a new pair of Jcrew Ludlow Wintips in cigar brown on eBay. $89 shipped. Haven't had a chance to wear them yet but they seem sturdy and well made.

https://www.jcrew.com/mens_category/...9494/09494.jsp
    Measurement Reference: 5'11" 173lbs 40R 32x32

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    14 Post(s)
    Just got 2 of the Banana Republic Luxe Polos today during tax-free weekend. Originally $49.50 marked down to $38 and another 20% off of each. Ended up just under $30 for each.

Stopped by Nordstrom Rack on the way home after and found a Brooks Bros. Red Fleece pique polo in Red for $25. Pretty solid day of replenishing my closet.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quoted
    33 Post(s)

Got this last week. Perfect 38mm size !!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I recently got a longline tee:
    http://www.koovs.com/koovs-palm-fade-out-tee-56588.html

I need you guys to help me style it on myself!

I am planning black jeans and White high pumps! What say???

Mentioned
    426 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2073 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LesserBlackDog View Post
    Got my tux - I don't love the notch lapels and the shoulders are a little stronger than I prefer but overall I am satisfied. Also got suspenders and a real bow tie, both new experiences for me. Should get my cummerbund soon. I'm undecided as to whether I will get special shoes. Part of me would love to own velvet opera slippers with embroidered skulls or something, but really my black oxfords are probably good enough.

This is apropos of nothing but I had my audition for the music ensemble for which I bought this tux, and got in! I went into the audition under the impression that there were no openings and I was just going for a substitute/alternate spot, but they did have an opening and I am now a regular member of the orchestra!
    Ben

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quoted
    91 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LesserBlackDog View Post
    This is apropos of nothing but I had my audition for the music ensemble for which I bought this tux, and got in! I went into the audition under the impression that there were no openings and I was just going for a substitute/alternate spot, but they did have an opening and I am now a regular member of the orchestra!
    Congrats, Ben! Cause for celebration. Perhaps some skull-embroidered opera slippers are in order?

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Quoted
    119 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RishiK View Post

Got this last week. Perfect 38mm size !!
    Nice looking watch!

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Quoted
    119 Post(s)
    I'm not sure how my post got nuked, but it did.

Yesterday evening I unwrapped a pair of Uniqlo cordalane pants - basically a charcoal and white micro stripe. Fit is dead perfect, not overly skinny like my previous uniqlo experience. Love the look and feel, they look like they were measured for me, and I'm wearing them at work today.

Also a pair of the burgundy Wyatt single monks were ordered on the F&F sale from Banana Republic. 50% off, so $84 prior to tax, free shipping. I've wanted a pair of burgundy single monks since I came back from Holland some 20 years ago, where I had the greatest pair ever and didn't value them properly. These won't be as nice as those were, but a fair stand in at reasonable price.