Page 303 of 632 FirstFirst ... 203253293301302303304305313353403 ... LastLast
Results 3,021 to 3,030 of 6316

Thread: Recent Purchases

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    23 Post(s)
    I purchased the following but can still return. Looking for feedback and suggestions for something similar under $80.

http://media.kohls.com.edgesuite.net...0&op_sharpen=1

Van Heusen Studio Slim-Fit Chambray Sport Coat, 100% cotton
    Paid $75 for it after sale and discount. I looked for something similar but could not find anything under $200. It fits well and looks great with dark denim.

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Quoted
    380 Post(s)
    I'm personally not a fan of light blue blazers. Too Johnny Carson-ish for me. Bonobos had some options last S/S oxford cloth blazers pretty cool looking.http://www.bonobos.com/blue-dark-den...lazer-for-ment
    Last edited by Brent k; February 24th, 2014 at 01:38 PM.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Quoted
    131 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by anonsurfer View Post
    I purchased the following but can still return. Looking for feedback and suggestions for something similar under $80.

Paid $75 for it after sale and discount. I looked for something similar but could not find anything under $200. It fits well and looks great with dark denim.
    I don't have a problem with the color but I'm not a big fan of the more formal styling. I prefer the more casual styling of that Bonobos jacket, or the J.Crew oxford cloth that was from last summer (still pops into the sale section from time to time, but don't know the price).

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Quoted
    574 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by anonsurfer View Post

Check out a JCF store if you have one nearby. They have some summer suits not listed on their site including a blue chambray.

Also JCP has some new spring / summer sport coats on their site now. I am thinking about trying one of the cotton linen stafford ones. Code 4SUITS brings them down to 60 bucks each.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    23 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zcm View Post
    Check out a JCF store if you have one nearby. They have some summer suits not listed on their site including a blue chambray.

Also JCP has some new spring / summer sport coats on their site now. I am thinking about trying one of the cotton linen stafford ones. Code 4SUITS brings them down to 60 bucks each.
    Good call. I was also looking at the Stafford cotton sport coats and was able to get one in tan for a great price ($30) on eBay. Haven't received it yet so can't comment on it but it looks like a decent casual option. I'll swing by my local JCP to see what else they have.

Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Quoted
    562 Post(s)
    Ordered a pair of these Aldens when they were on sale last week. I've been wanting a work boot but never seem to like the shape of Wolverines or Red Wings. I figure this with the chamois leather and commando soles should fill that role quite nicely.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Quoted
    97 Post(s)
    i was on the phone with them ordering that same boot but backed out. they'll look great scuffed up. i feel like they'd be more interesting if brogued up though

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    23 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamie View Post
    I don't have a problem with the color but I'm not a big fan of the more formal styling. I prefer the more casual styling of that Bonobos jacket, or the J.Crew oxford cloth that was from last summer (still pops into the sale section from time to time, but don't know the price).
    The color is a little bright, definitely not for everyone.

I typically prefer my jackets with more structure than the Bonobos chino blazer but I did also purchase a khaki Stafford slim fit cotton sport coat for something a bit more casual.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Quoted
    245 Post(s)
    Waiting patiently for these to arrive in front of my door.

http://www.allenedmonds.com/aeonline...0000000001_-1_

Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Quoted
    562 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fey View Post
    i was on the phone with them ordering that same boot but backed out. they'll look great scuffed up. i feel like they'd be more interesting if brogued up though
    Looks like I won't be getting that shoe. I called ShoeMart today to see what was going on because my tracking # hadn't been updated in 3 days. They checked with the warehouse and said that they couldn't find the shoe and it must have been a mistake with the inventory so they're going to have to cancel it.