Page 155 of 627 FirstFirst ... 55105145153154155156157165205255 ... LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,550 of 6268

Thread: Recent Purchases

Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Quoted
    560 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ncfranklin View Post
    First pair of Sperry's came in. Nordstrom ran these for $59 recently, but shipping was sloooooow. Can't complain if it's free tho.
    They are comfy aren't they? I never thought they would be but once I finally tried a pair, I see why my brother and all his preppy college mates wore them.

Dappered Veteran
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)
    ]I really like my Sperry too- I use these to keep them sweat free. They work really good but they do add an 1/8th of an inch thickness on top of the Sperry insole.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
    Last edited by ajk170; May 30th, 2013 at 11:55 AM.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    40 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ajk170 View Post
    ]I really like my Sperry too- I use these to keep them sweat free. They work really good but they do add an 1/8th of an inch thickness on top of the Sperry insole.
    What do you use? Looks like you either tried to attach something or do a link, but nothing is there.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    19 Post(s)
    I guess one of my first post here.
    Got a pair of Sperry's for walk around and half to agree they are comfortable and now I understand how people go sockless in them.

http://alturl.com/24ba6

Also bought me a pair of neumoks in brown leather and strands in walnut. Love them completely.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Wink

I bought a pair of Navy Cronmoks from the AE sale and although they fit like a glove width wise, I should have sized down a half like all the reviews said. So I made a 25 min trip to the AE outlet to return them and while there I decided to browse the clearance section. I found these beauties in my size and then I looked at the price... 129!!! so I'd be stupid not to right? I returned the boots for 194 and walked out with a better fitting pair of shoes for less. They were a special make up. It looks like snuff suede MacNeils. The box said black calf but that's obviously wrong. I already have like 2 long wing bluchers, brown karagrain meermins, and navy suede LE archers. I will definately make better use of these in Fall because it is a heavy looking shoe. But damn, for 129...Weeeeeeee!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Super Moderator
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quoted
    168 Post(s)
    gargao, nice find! Those look amazing, and at that price they are a steal.

Dappered Veteran
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)
    Gargoa- man those look great! Tons of ways to wear those since Joe did a lot over the winter pairing the Claibornes that look a lot like those

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Quoted
    51 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by alan View Post
    I'm going to need a much higher-paying job if that's the case. :-P Both to afford them, and to quit looking so out of place. My co-workers are already questioning me about how much I make because they think I must be making so much more than them by the way I dress.
    Maybe they could get a raise if they dressed better?

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Its amazing
    Quote Originally Posted by alan View Post
    This could be interesting...

Here's the pink Brooks Brothers tie I bought from Marshalls on Wednesday for $12:

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Quoted
    76 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gargao View Post
    Nice price! What was the actual style name on the box? Was it "Schautal?" Reason I ask is I tried on a pair of those at Nordy Rack, in an orangish suede, that they called "tan" - not sure about that description. I could not find anything online for that style name (# on them was 5603), but yeah they look like MacNeils, but in suede. The ones I tried had a leather sole. Yours too? I almost fell for them, but they were $200, which is a touch high for them at The Rack, IMO.

They had several pair, so if they ever drop down I still might. Weird that the style wasn't seemingly anywhere online. The Rawlings was like that too though - at Nordy Rack - but not online - until all of a sudden they show up in AE's clearance section. Odd.

Anyway, great kicks! Wear them in good health!