Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Incotex Ivory Wool Trousers Size 32 - charcoal NEW

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Up for sale are new with tag Incotex Ivory 100% wool twill trousers, charcoal color, in size 32, unhemmed.

$72 shipped to CONUS.

I bought these in the Clad sale [edit - Clad calls the color "grey]. I wear a size 32 waist but these are just slightly (like 2 more months of working out) too slim for me and I want to size up to a 33. They are cut slim but not skinny. Very appropriate for an office work environment and the color makes them a wardrobe staple. I am no expert but the wool appears to be high quality.

Here is a link to the item on Clad. The 32's are sold out in this color:

http://www.cladmen.com/brands/incotex-ivory-inside/twill-dress-trousers.html

The price reflects what I paid and I am willing to eat the shipping cost. Let me know if you have any questions.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Just have a tailor let out the pants a bit...Sounds like that was your only complaint.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Incotex are some of the best pants in the world... Please stop tempting me with clad deals :/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Just to be clear, these are Incotex Ivory which is manufactured by Balin, I believe. Some of the more obnoxious styleforum members are up in arms about that. They are very good trousers for $72 though.

I thought about having them let out but wondered how expensive that would be.

Varsity Member nicholascrawford's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)

The site doesn't show a charcoal color - just black, grey, navy, and tan.

Is it one of those colors or did they sell out of what you have?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

It is the color that Clad, consistent with their other poor descriptions, calls "grey." It is a dark, charcoal grey.

Varsity Member nicholascrawford's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)

Gotcha. I usually wear 32 to get the 34 inseam but am a true 31. Tempting, but I have two pants of that shade now.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Having pants let out is not expensive... $15-20 I think?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Having the waist let out is not expensive at all! If the fit is just slightly off, I would defenitly have them let out!

Especially those ones. Take it to a tailor, try them on and get their opinion and cost, then make ur decision.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Jason, I wouldn't be too disappointed. It's my understanding these Ivory trousers are lacking everything that makes Incotex so great. Not to discourage any potential buyers, as these are still a steal at this price, it's just not what you would normally expect from such a high end trouser brand.