Thread: J. Hilburn Custom shirtmakers $50 deal

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Hey fellas, any of you looking to pick up a custom made shirt, J. Hilburn is the spot. They got Italian fabrics and you can customize every single detail in the shirt. I'm taking advantage of a new deal they have for new customers now till the end of the month. Right now you can get 50 bucks off your first order with the link below:

http://jhilburn.extole.com/a/clk/1SQ9dZ

Check them out if you'd like. And if anyone's already tried them before, it'd be nice if you can give me some input of how your shirt turned out.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Quoted
    211 Post(s)

I've heard the name before, but I've never tried them out. They're here in Dallas. I might have to look into it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

After reading about J Hilburn in the LA Times this weekend, I'm going to give them a shot! Thanks for sharing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

It appears that I need to meet with a "style advisor" prior to purchase of their custom shirts; how would the $50 discount be applied?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I highly recommend giving a J. Hilburn a try! Once you register on the website (http://jhilburn.com/referral_landing...t_src=facebook) , you will be able to receive $50 off. A style advisor will contact you to set up an appointment, where you will be measured for a custom shirt, trousers, suit, sport coat...and you will receive $50 off your first order of $100 or more. We have style advisors spread throughout the country. I know we can find one close to you - or find someone that is interested in launching their own business close by - thereby creating a style advisor in your backyard! If you have questions, suzyrosales.jhilburn.com.