Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Armani Suit for sale

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Unfortunately going to have to pass on this one, my measurements are just too far off to justify it. I don't think you're going to have a hard time selling it though. Best of luck!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    20 Post(s)

You should be able to sell it on eBay or the StyleForum

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

@kenneth thanks for checking out my suit man. Its a shame that its not your size. Just remember that the dimensions I put up there are of the jacket itself. I don't know what size you are but they're not going to match your body dimensions. If you have a well fitting jacket already, I suggest measuring that and comparing it to the measurements above. Anyways, maybe you already knew that but just to make sure.

@kmarizo thanks for the advice man. I will most likely end up doing that. But I wanted to give first dibs to the folks here since I've been a long time reader of dappered and although I've barely posted in the threads I plan on doing more of it when I can. Just because the guys here are really cool peeps and I relate to them more than on styleforum.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Hey guys I just posted the suit on Ebay, in case any of you are still interested. http://r.ebay.com/qv3gJd