Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: fs: newish clothes: ~38W, XL tops, sz 12 shoes: jcrew, BB, polo, columbia, MHW

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

if there's anyone here who's this size, and might be interested in some stuff, let me know and we'll start talking and I'll send some pics for you to choose from.

I did this a month or so ago, and somebody here got a big hunk of my old stuff that doesn't fit me anymore, but is almost all in very-little-worn condition, for a pretty good price: less than at a resale store, more than I'd get from selling at resale, and easier for me than putting them all on ebay.

shoes are all around a size 11.5/12, some to a 13. Typically, if your sneaker size is a 12/13 (i'm a 12 in new balanze, more of a 13 in nike), these shoes are your size. I went sorta nuts on shoes this past year, and now I need to cull a bit. Polo canvas, alfani driving mocs, spring court canvas, florsheim imperial longwings and cap toes.

style is classic/preppy leaning. some pants up to 40, for khakis...and a couple not-so-dappered-approved, relaxed fit jeans. hey...sometimes slim just ain't your bag, baby.

also, xxl Mountain Hardwear soft shell and snow pants. Pants still brand new with tags.

few different blazers, including the unstructured INC blazers Joe's always raving about, in size xl (more or less...they're sized about for a 48" chest. I can do precise measurements and send if anyone's interested), a sweet vintage Brooks Brothers seersucker in ~48...couple other things.

if that sounds like your size, I've got a lot of stuff. Let's get a care package sent your way.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Quoted
    211 Post(s)

What color are the cap toes? How much action have they seen? What brand are they? And how much are you asking? Thanks in advance!

And just for kicks, what else can you tell about the longwings? Thanks!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Longwings are sz 13d Florsheim imperial (their higher end line), Kenmoor, brown pebbled finish, worn maybe 5 times. Retail 180, I bought for 160; $65.

Cap toes are Florsheim imperials also, brown, minor dings here and there, but leather is still good, toes very little marking, 12D, $35

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Quoted
    211 Post(s)

Thanks for the timely response, but I think I'll have to pas on both. Thanks, anyways. :-)

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    36 Post(s)

I'm potentially interested in the Florsheim Cap Toes. What shade of brown, and smooth or textured?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Caps are a medium brown, smooth leather.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    36 Post(s)

I'll take 'em. Shoot me an email at jwh999 at gmail dot com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Email sent...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm the guy that bought a bunch of Shawn's stuff, and I can confirm that he was legit. Fair pricing, good communication - no issues whatsoever. I'd definitely back him as a good seller.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hey can I get some deets on shirts and blazers? also, is there a more secure way for semi-paranoid people like myself to post or message my email address?