Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Charles Tyrwhitt - English dress shirts group buy.

Super Moderator
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quoted
    168 Post(s)

Hey guys, Charles Tyrwhitt is an English clothing shop similar to Brooks Brothers. They offer a promotion where you can purchase 4 shirts for $200. I only want two of their shirts.

Would anyone else like to go in with me on this and buy the two other shirts?

The website is http://www.ctshirts.com/ and the shirts that qualify for this order will have a "4 for $199" badge on their product image.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

It used to be that if you went through their UK site and had it shipped to the US, it would end up being cheaper (even with the exchange rate fee on the CC). Last time they had a sale I think Jason C posted a deal for $160 ish for 4 shirts.

My Measurements: 6' 1" height, 35" sleeves, 41-42" chest/jacket, 35" waist, 34" inseam, 11.5D/EEE shoes, 200 lbs

Super Moderator
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quoted
    168 Post(s)

Yacko, that's still the case, but then you have to pay international shipping and customs. I figure it's easier to just order from the US, pay $5 more per shirt, receive the shirts in a week or less, and not worry about the stress of international shipping.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Did you look at their sale shirts? Lots of them are $39-$49

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

@bruschetta - You can use the the code below and get free shipping. I just checked it and it still works on the UK site. I believe you need to spend at least 50 pounds. I used the code a few weeks ago and was not charged any shipping or custom charges. Now it did take more than a week to get my order, but if you add in shipping I save about 75 bucks over the US site.

Just wanted to share another option for you.

Free shipping code: LSKV1

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Use this link (not a referal) to get 1 shirt + 1 tie for $40 + $10 shipping...

http://www.ctshirts.com/default.aspx?q=1KSBG1|||||||||||||||&progrpcode=1K SBG1&cm_mmc=Email-_-04-11-2011-_-US-_-header

Much better deal.

Super Moderator
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quoted
    168 Post(s)

yytop, Thank you! As you said, that's a much better deal and it saves me the trouble of purchasing internationally or doing a group buy. I'll use that link. Thank you!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

That's a great deal yytop, thanks for sharing. I was considering getting with bruschetta on the deal; I have been wanting to try out their tailored-fit shirts and this is a great way to do it.

I bought the Selby Pink & Navy Puppytooth and chose the Hadwo Navy & Berry tie for free.

My Measurements: 6' 1" height, 35" sleeves, 41-42" chest/jacket, 35" waist, 34" inseam, 11.5D/EEE shoes, 200 lbs

Super Moderator
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quoted
    168 Post(s)

I purchased:

http://www.ctshirts.com/men's-shirts/view-all/Buckland-navy-and-blue-fine-stripe-non--iron-tailored-fit-dress-shirt?q=1ksbg1||RG011NBL|||30%20to%2039.50||1862,| |||||||

http://www.ctshirts.com/Shipton-navy-jaquard-design-7cm-narrow-woven-tie-?q=1ksbg1||TV036NAV|3829||||||||||||&ppp=55

If I like the shirt I'll likely buy a couple more, as long as this promotion is still running.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

thanks yytop!!

I got the same shirt as YackoYak and the "Kirk navy & white pin dot" tie

Only complaint: Sleeve length 34 is only readily available for neck sizes 16" and up...